Customer reviews

on 29 October 2010
Ideal introduction to Lego for someone who loves Cars the movie. My boy is about 2 1/2 and loves it!

He has spent nearly every waking moment (and most of his sleeping moments too!) holding his three cars (we also bought the "Duplo Cars Lightning McQueen" set as it seemed cheaper than the other lightening McQueen options).

It's an ideal addition to an existing set of Duplo as there really isn't many other building blocks in this set to truly stretch their imagination. Also, it'd be important to realise that the cars are pretty much just two pieces - the body and the wheels.

They are pretty robust too as they've been chucked, dropped and otherwise abused for the last week with no signs of wear and tear. But as all the body is one piece, I'm not sure how they'd take being trodden on.

All in all, a great purchase and I'm happy with it... and so is my son!
on 5 March 2011
Our two year old absolutely loves Cars, he was given the Lightning McQueen set a while back and we didn't even know who he was! We let him see the movie and he just went nuts.

This set is durable and realistic, my son is very very pleased with the gift and I think we are going to have to get him the other sets too.

They are not cheap, but in my opinion they are worth it for how well they are made and the amount of fun my kid gets out of it!
on 17 December 2013
My son loves Mater and Cars movies. He is getting it for Christmas, but this selller was the only one who had lego duplo with mater ans sherif together. As always lego Duplo is great and we all like it. Thanks to the seller for quick shipment and good quality
on 1 January 2011
Well made duplo set with the two caractures, however the best thing about it is that my son loves mater, other than that not much building to be done, definitly need more duplo bricks to go with it.