on 25 July 2017
Good for a child who loves the Cars franchise. Not alot for the price (duplo / Lego is so expensive!) but my son enjoys it
on 18 April 2017
Over priced for what it is
on 1 April 2013
My 2 year old granddaughter loved it. She also has the Duplo Mater set. They were specifically requested by her for her birthday.
on 28 December 2010
My 2.5 year old son loves the Cars movie, characters and duplo blocks, so when my friend asked what to buy him for xmas I told him to get this.

I must admit I was very disapointed when we opened the box. The box is fairly big, so when you empty everything out and pick up the car you can't help feeling disapointed, THE CAR IS ONLY 10CM LONG. I guess if you know duplo you should work out the size from the picture.

I get so annoyed with childrens toys, it must be around 50p's worth of plastic, made in china by someone earning very little money. I'd like to see how much profit they make on this toy.

To avoid disapointment, don't buy this.
on 24 December 2012
Very disappointed by how little is actually in the box. The lightning mcqueen car is great but really the only thing of any substance and therefore really overpriced!
on 14 January 2013
This was bought for my grandson and he loved it. He is addicted to Lego and builds different models out of any piece of lego he receive.
on 25 April 2013
Duplo never let's you down ... Great set and lightning mcqueen is just like the real thing. My grandson loves it!
on 25 September 2013
A present for my grandson which was a godsend as he has many toys from the cars film and loves it.
on 26 August 2014
Last minute purchase worried about delivery but arrived before time given . Contents everything I hoped and more one little boy very happy
on 30 July 2012
Great. As with all Duplo great product and value for money. We love Cars and Cars 2. Great combination and hours of fun.