on 10 January 2012
Once again, Fly London have done themselves proud! A unique, stylish and comfortable pair of boots and ones that I've had loads of comments on already! Arrived really quickly and when I took them out of the box I was really pleased with the weight of them and the quality of the leather. This is my second pair of boots from Fly, the first ones are still going strong 4 years later and still look current and trendy. These boots will be no different I think! I often find that boots described as 'knee high' actually come up too far to my knee making my legs look shorter than they are! (I'm 5'5"). These boots however are the perfect length for me as they finish about 3 cm below my knee. On someone taller they may not come up as high as you would like. For interest, they measure 36.5 ch from the sole to the top of the boot (40.5 including block heel). They have enough of a heel to be smarter than something totally flat but equally I have spent the week doing the school run in them and they are great for casual too!
on 23 December 2011
Excellent boot...and just what I was hoping for! A lovely fit around the foot and ankle (nice and neat, thanks to the zip - can't usually get this fit as I have high insteps and can't get my foot around the corner. Also love the tie bit at the back, which allows them to be adjusted - I have quite large calves, and this area is also usually a bit of a problem. So. All in all. Delighted!
on 30 December 2011
I chose these among many boots. These are very comfortable, very stylish, and very good quality. The leather is thick, and the sole also, but not heavy! Very good quality for danish winter and also for less cold than that. The size is very generous, I wear 6.5, and I bought a 6 and it is fine also with warm socks :)

The package came much faster than expected!

Very happy with my buy. Thank you Santa!
on 6 January 2012
Very happy with my purchase! Item arrived fast, shortly after xmas (ordered on xmas day). Boots are very easy to put on, inside zip (not all the way along) and laces on the back help adjust the fit. extremely comfortable. Suitable for current weather as the sole is quite thick (good on puddles:)) but inside has only lining. If you looking for warm boots - forget about it. This shoes are suitable for middle cold/not-to-cold weather. Well, you can always put a thick socks.

Sizing is just right. I have 6.5 but wanted a bit bigger (for thick socks) and ordered size 7. Fits perfectly giving a bit of space for either insoles or socks.

Highly recommended
on 30 November 2012
These boots are excellent value for money. They are very comfortable and fit very well, especially around the top of the calf. They are extremely well made and, unusually for these days, the sole and heel can be repaired, meaning they will last for years.
on 27 April 2012
My boots arrived on time and were the correct size. I am a size 4 and I am glad I did not order a bigger size because they were a snug fit.
They are lovely boot and as i have slim calves, they are not overly loose on my calves (still a little loose but better than many boots on the high street).
The heels are very comfortable and I can walk in them for severals hours.
The reason these boots are not getting 5 stars is I cannot really walk into a puddle of water in them --- my feet will get soaked !
on 11 February 2013
Stylish, nice leather. Probably half a size too big, but as they aren't lined with anything warm, I have used a thermal insole to take up the space and keep my feet warm. Bought in sale for £96 which is a fair price; I think I would have been disappointed if I had paid more than this. So far they haven't leaked and in fact came with a tag indicating they aren't meant to be waterproof (see earlier comment) so this might be an ongoing issue. Currently wearing with skinny jeans but I think they will look good with skirts / dresses once the weather improves.
on 2 December 2012
These are indeed lovely boots, great quality, funky design and finish as you'd expect from Fly. But I've had lots of Fly boots and shoes and am always size 38, but these boots were way too tight for me. So not sure what's going on there. Had to return them for that reason and was very disappointed - otherwise they're great.
on 2 December 2012
got them and im v pleased. The color looks great, the quality awesome! The price was a bargain too. I got size 5(38) and its a bit too big so the heal slightly creased at the back, So, if u are size 5 get one size smaller. Besides, no regrets!
on 29 January 2013
I really liked my boots when I got them and have them on today, first day of wearing them in the rain and they are leaking! very disappointed esp with the price they are! not sure what to do now!