VINE VOICEon 16 May 2011
Saw this on the BBC some twenty years ago and enjoyed it a lot then. Indeed, everyone I know who saw it did too. By the time I looked for it on tape it was a silly price then I couldn't find it atall. I just recently decided to look again and there it was on DVD all regions. Excellent. It arrived after a few days and though the video quality is a little ropey it's good enough to enjoy watching; the sound is fine. The concert is still excellent. Carly Simon has quite a personality which shines through. The songs are of romance and love - the stuff of life. Overall, it'll put a smile on your face.
on 17 June 2012
This is a great video of great music, I only stumbled across it by accident, but I'm glad I did. I wondered about the video format in this country, but it works fine in the UK. Maybe more should be explained to reassure others.
on 3 November 2011
I have wanted this recording for years but the prices asked at various sources over the years were prohibitive so i was delighted to find this recording at such a low price. My only doubt was that my sony dvd player would not play an ntsc format especially as sony assured me it wouldn't. I took the chance and sony were wrong as it did play.
The recording is fine although showing it's age.
I am delighted.
on 12 July 2014
I originally watched this concert on TV and recorded it to VHS but alas misplaced the tape. Saw this DVD whilst browsing Amazon and just had to buy it . The music content is great but video quality is a bit grainy but hey we are going back eons before HD!!

The wife watched the DVD for the first time and had to play it again as she thought the songs and performance of Carly Simon was superb.
on 24 January 2016
Three stars because I am fortunate to have an all-region DVD player that plays this disk - but where is the Region 2 version?
on 8 April 2014
This has to be THE best live performance video ever. I had the video and never thought I would be able to source the DVD. Atmospere, location, songs everything about it. Having said all of that I always find myself crying through most of it !! I just love it so much and would love to visit Martha's Vineyard one day.

Ron (U.K.) Yeah I know !!!!
on 24 November 2011
Have waited a long time to be able to get this concert on DVD. It's great to have the video after making do with the CD for years. The video quality isn't great but this was only to be expected and it is good enough for Carly's personality to come over 100%. The recording is NTSC but it plays fine on both my Europe coded Blu-ray and DVD players.
on 21 April 2012
We have been trying to obtain this classic concert for many, many years and we were thrilled to see it again. The visual element is acceptable for a DVD and the sound quality excellent. Very satisfied with the product.
on 19 December 2010
Great DVD pity that the original concert on VHS has not been allowed to be copied as it should be and there fore the clarirty of the DVD would be better (Can get in original concept at a price)
on 30 April 2014
A delight from start to finish with the harbourside setting and local informal audience.All the songs performed
with charm and involvement of a children chorus an additional treat.