on 19 January 2017
Hi your bed set is lovely excellent quality however i received 2 i only ordered 1 set and was charged for 2 however i am pleased to keep both but please be mindful in future as people really do check their oders and bank statements thank you
5 people found this helpful
on 5 June 2014
I read the other reviews concerning this duvet set and was a bit dubious but it looked exactly what I wanted so I went ahead and ordered and I am so pleased that I did as I think it is fabulous. It matches my room and colour scheme exactly and the deep red is what I wanted. I don't think the material is all that thin, how thick do you expect a duvet cover to be I wonder? As far as I am concerned it is excellent quality for the price and very good value. I do agree that the background isn't white but it isn't cream either, it is an off white and if they described it as cream some people would be saying it isn't cream! I love it anyway and if anyone is reading the other reviews and debating whether to buy it I would say you won't be disappointed.
Lovely, lovely duvet set, great value and looks so fresh and pretty.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 April 2016
This is a nice duvet set with a pretty and modern design. As others have said, it doesn't look quite a smart as it does in the image, but that's probably mainly due to how my room in decorated! I particularly like the pillow cases and it's a nice touch to have the design printed on both sides of the duvet cover.

It fits a double duvet cover well and is reasonably soft, although a little thin in terms of fabric quality. For the price however, it's great value and a nice design. The flowers are sort of a reddish pink (not quite a bright as in the picture) and the base colour is perhaps a little closer to cream than white if you're looking to match sheets or other items to this set. We initially ordered a fairly bright red bottom sheet to go with it, but will stick to white or order a pinkier red to match the flowers.

Overall, I'd say this is a good item, it has a nice design and reasonable quality fabric for the price. Happy with my purchase.
on 31 December 2017
Nice quality bedding set that washes well and is easy to iron. The only negative is that the fabric is only semi-opaque at best - I can read the labels on my pillows through the pillowcases.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 June 2018
Good price but you get what you pay for on this.
Isn't white at all more like a off white or cream. Very fine material and isn't the most gentle to sleep with. Fitted well. Didn't wash well. Became bitty after one wash and line dried it too.Shame as picture looked stunning.
on 22 March 2014
The set is a nice design, simple and not too 'busy'. In this photo the set looks like it has a white background but my set was cream and I thought I was ordering white so a little disappointing. The material is quite thin and labels on the quilt can be seen through it. My set was ordered through PCJ Supplies and was a very reasonable £9.99, cheaper than other some other sellers I looked at on Amazon. It was delivered within 4 days to France and before the actual estimated delivery date. I would have no hesitation ordering from PCJ Supplies again.

Overall I am happy with the purchase....a double duvet set for £9.99 and my daughter is happy with it so I'm happy too.
on 24 September 2017
My second choice from Catherine Mansfield collection. They feel thin at first but are really good feel and I recommend.
on 7 May 2018
Love this bedding set - we use it in our spare room that has a slight Japanese theme - it is very pretty.
on 5 November 2015
I have the same pattern(almost) wallpaper in my spare bedroom so this went very well.
I've had my eye on this item since the beginning of the year, but no reason to buy, so when my friends decided to stay over for a few days,
I decided that now was the time to buy it. It really goes well, and the bedroom looks stunning.
on 25 May 2018
Very pretty excellent value for money and excellent service and delivery.