Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

on 30 July 2012
I have a 'The New iPad' with an Apple Smart Cover. The smart cover is great for protecting it around the home and office but not so good for protecting it on the cycle to and from the office. Bouncing around in my pannier with a laptop, camera, phones, damp towel etc. wasn't doing my iPad any favours so I bought this item as a rugged transport case.

I'd never use the iPad in this case as it lacks that kind of elegance but for transit protection it is great. The iPad fits easily and securely even with the smart cover on. It is held in place with 4 rubber bumpers and the rigid bubble shell can take a good kicking whilst keeping the internal cargo safe and sound.

My Bubble Case has already picked up a good collection of scuffs and scratches but it has kept my iPad happy and pristine. If I ever completely wreck this one, and that'll take some doing, I'll be happy to buy another.
on 5 February 2016
This seriously is one of the best iPad cases I have had. I still have it after years and it's still keeping my iPad from destruction after all the drops, movement inside the rucksacks I store it in, etc. It's better than some of the more expensive products out there.

I highly recommend this product if you take your iPad out to university, college, work, etc. It's at a great price and it'll be one of the best investments you make.
on 3 December 2013
The color of the case is a little weird, its not quite lime green, its grey green, so the picture is pretty accurate. My iPad fit snugly into the case though and the case did exactly what it was supposed to do, really well. I did not give it five starts though because I decided that a less definitive case would have been better for me, like a smart case where its protected but still accessible. This case is designed for very securely transporting your iPad from place to place, in a rucksack or a pannier for example, not for use around the house or on light commutes. Which was what I needed more than anything. As such I found it annoying having to get the iPad in and out, which is no fault of the case, but it means it gets 4 stars as I like it, not love it.
on 11 November 2011
As with most iPad owners I have a multitude of cases...this case was one of the first I bought and still remains one I use on a regular basis. Think of it like a tough outer travel shell rather than a traditional case, indeed I use it in addition to my smart cover for extra protection when train; plane or long automobile journeys beckon. Oh and it looks like you've got a part of a Dalek in your bag too which has caused some amusement at security checks...
on 29 April 2013
Wow what a fantastic product I bought it to protect my daughters iPad and I couldn't believe the quality no need to worry about her dropping it, she even took it to the beach and there was no sand or water worries. Tried a few other protective products but none of them came close to full protection. Best thing I have bought its superb
on 30 November 2012
Hey all, I got thos case as a birthday present for my sister, and it was more than I expected, it feels and looks very very strong and the canvas coating is extreamly hard wearing, I got her it and she instantly put her ipad 3 in, so yes it fits those models too even though its not in the description. As she founnd put with a folding screen cover, one of those magnet ones that are in sections and fold onto the back, she was able to leave this on and simply use the bubble case as a flight case almost, which makes the product a lot more helpful and accessory friendsly, inside the case there is enough room left for some small in ear headphones, so overally a high quality strong case, which she was very pleased with, and so was I.
on 29 March 2012
I travel a lot and needed a case to protect my new iPad from bumps and scratches whilst in a bag....this works perfectly. I also have the Apple Smart cover but this case is spacious enough to mean I don't need to remove it. The inside is heavily cushioned to protect the back and screen and the rubber grips hold the iPad firmly in place.

Highly recommended.
on 11 November 2011
A good sturdy case for my iPad 2. I am not worried about it getting injured if I clumsily drop my iPad in its case. It is a bit bulky with the fabric coated discs on the outside, but as it is supposed to be a case to protect I'm not overly fussed. The zips seem to be sturdy and should hold up to a lot of use. Overall I am very pleased with this case.
on 6 February 2013
I chose 5 stars as the product it is what it says, a hard cover for the ipad that you can use to protect it whilst in transporting it in a bag or suitcase. It is possible to use the Ipad whilst in the case but I think that's not the main objective of this item and there are better solutions for this.

I have to add that the Ipad can be placed into this case with the Apple cover so what I have is a cover for the day by day, whilst at home, and this case when I want to travel.
on 6 April 2014
I got this so I could keep my iPad in impeccable condition then sell in a year and get the latest iUpgrade.

haven't bothered with the upgrade but the iPad is in perfect condition as is the Hard Candy case. No signs of damage or wear and tear, even the interior velcro attached rubber bits have stayed in place for the last 2 years (and I use it every day, gets thrown in whatever bag I'm taking to work.)

See one answered question