on 10 December 2017
Would have given five stars but the press studs to join the two duvets together for the winter weight, are useless as they are not compatible, that is to say they don't join as one, I have had to buy large press studs to stitch on to hold duvets together, otherwise one cover slips down and ends up in a heap in the bottom of the cover.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 July 2012
Excellent quality and value for money . My children are about to start 2 nd year at Uni and will need these in their student flats particularly my daughter who has no central heating in hers .
on 27 February 2014
I am so in love with this duvet :-) It is plump, cosy and snuggly. It fits well into the duvet cover, so no annoying gaps where you've got only sheet. It is lovely quality (especially for this price), and has enough press-studs to ensure the two connected duvets feel like one. GREAT customer service. I ordered this on Saturday night, and it arrived Monday morning. You really can't go wrong with this duvet at this price.
on 10 August 2013
I am more than happy with this duvet and will even be ordering a second for the spare bed. It only failed get full star rating as one of the press studs that let you snap the two duvets together for winter warmth was broken. I am sure I can overcome this with a safety pin. Unfortunately once it is unwrapped it would be impossible to get it back into the bag for a return.
on 7 March 2013
Really pleased with this quilt so much so I bought a second one for my guest room. Very reasonably priced too.
on 26 February 2018
Brilliant. So light and fluffy. Bought second set for our caravan. A
on 26 April 2014
Previously I'd switched between summer and winter duvets but figure I'd try out a combination of two. The pop studs attach both duvets together well for the full winter setup (and they're recessed so you don't notice them) and the two duvets used separately give great flexibility for the rest of they year. Great value for money!
on 8 December 2017
bought for daughter, she loves it.
on 23 November 2013
My Hush All Seasons Duo is great quality and value for money as you would expect from Fogarty. We started with the Autumn/Spring weight which feels light but nice and warm. The last few nights when the temperatures plummeted we added the Summer weight to give us real luxury warmth without weight on the body, it just cocoons you.
on 26 May 2015
Fantastic, a real quality feel to this and the versatility of being able to add/remove/change layers according to the season is great.