on 21 July 2016
The built-in pump worked as advertised. I think the wire is sufficiently long to connect to the nearest plug. Both inflating and deflating take about 2-3 minutes and the noise level is around the same as any other pump's noise level. Once the bed is raised, I just unplug the socket and put int back into the slot in the bed.

The bed, once it is fully inflated, feels firm and solid. The QUEEN size is also quite accurate as I can easily wrap my queen size bedsheet over it. However, it is DEEPER than regular mattress so my bedsheet cannot fully cover it. Once it is set up, it is also not difficult to fall asleep on a raised bed that is firm. It doesn't feel "hollow" and it doesn't sink in the middle of the night. However, after I leave it there for about 2 days, I could notice that the bed had deflated slightly. So I had to "top up" the air in the bed to restore it to its original firmness. Personally, it is not a big deal since I use it indoor as guest beds and I just need to spend additional 1 minute every 2-3 days to top-up the air. But I can understand the frustration of someone who takes this to an outdoor setting with days without access to electricity when after 2-3 days, the bed deflates slightly.

There is also a hand-carry bag that comes with this product. It helps carrying the bag but it could feel a bit smaller compare to the size of the bed. One has to try to compress the deflated bag quite a bit to be able to squeeze it into the bag.

Overall, it is NOT a bad item. It is OK for the price you pay. I wish I can comment on the solidity of the material but unfortunately, I cannot risk using a pen knife to try to poke hole into the bed just in case it really cuts through it! haha.
on 19 September 2016
An excellent air bed! I've had a couple of air beds in the past, and they've all been "OK"... until they develop a leak, which they inevitable do after not many uses. This Intex Ultra Plush Queen Size Airbed seems better constructed that ones I've had in the past and it certainly stays up, fully inflated, over night. The bed itself is very comfortable and the built in pump makes it an absolute doddle to inflate AND deflate. I recommend inflating the bed when the air temperature is coldest and setting it to firm but not at it's limit hard - if you inflate the bed when the air temperature is hot, then you'll find over night it will deflate a little as the air cools and contracts. The pump itself is pretty loud, but you only have to run it for 3-4 minutes for a complete inflation and a few seconds if you're doing a top-up. The extra thickness/height of the bed makes it very easy to get in and out of bed.
on 21 July 2015
Used for 3 nights now, very comfortable. It did deflate a very small amount and needed about 10/15 seconds of the pump each night before sleeping on it but was still very firm each morning. It obviously needs to stretch and find its shape after the first few uses. Also the change in temperature could account for some of the pressure fluctuations.

The only advice I would give to anyone buying it is to take it easy with the pumping, I don't know if there is a pressure relief system built into the pump to avoid over-inflation but try not to pump it so much that its rock hard, just pump it enough so that its comfortable for you. Also just be aware of the temperature when your pumping it up, i.e if you pump the bed up when its cold and then maybe later on it gets quite hot in the room, the air will expand and could damage the bed. I reckon a lot of issues with this bed are from damage from over-inflation. Of course in a lot of reviews people are saying its deflating straight out of the box. There are always going to be quality issues with a product like this, so if you get a lemon send it back, the replacement could last for years!

***UPDATE***

So my mattress finally started to deflate after about 2 weeks. Only slept on about 5 times but left inflated the whole time, never folded back up. It seemed to be doing great and stayed firm if not slept on. Found it half deflated last night, re-inflated it and it was half deflated again in an hour. Nobody near it to damage it, it seems it just gave up. Amazon returns is fantastic, first time I've returned anything, They have a new one on the way already and gave me a shipping label to send my old one back. I'm going to give the new one a chance and if it fails again I'll be looking for a refund.
on 12 September 2016
Good product. Inflates within five minutes and deflation at the same rate. Despite folding it up as per instructions, it does not fit nicely into the carry bag provid d. But this is a small point. The bed itself is lush and comfortable to lay on, with a little incline for the head area. The extra deep depth makes it ideal as a guest bed for people with difficulty in squatting down low. It is a queen size, so using standard king size bedding is a little big, but it's easy enough to tuck under. Would recommend as decent temporary bed.
on 22 July 2016
Excellent product!
Bought it because family came to visit us, and we did not have enough beds for the three little girls.
Mattress was inflated in the lounge in 5min and the girls spent 5 days jumping and looking at cartoons on TV, and sleeping on it when we were home.
It deflated very slightly, without need to reflate it really.
Absolutely fantastic product. Deflated in 5 min when they left, and bingo in the bag.
Easy!
on 6 February 2014
It was really hard to pick the right mattress as there is no air bed out there that hasn't failed at least one customer. After reading too many reviews for my own good I dove in and bought this one.

I couldn't be happier.

The bed needed to fit my brother and his girlfriend who are both VERY TALL (195cm and 185cm) and for that reason obviously weigh more than one little friend from france. They stayed with us for 9 days and the bed was great the whole time. They said it was really comfortable.

I think they added a bit of air now and then, nothing to complain about. In winter air temperature can fluctuate a lot so I think that is a factor for any airbed.

Recommend a good bottom sheet, even a little blanket under it as well, for when you've got guests in an airbed at colder times of the year - they're essentially sleeping on a tank of chilled air so it can be a factor in getting warm & cozy.
on 4 April 2016
A very comfortable sleep. The only very small problem is that the bed slightly slants inward towards the middle so I found I tended to roll into the middle with it. This problem was solved by putting a little more air into it every day or so. Also, you need to put a thick blanket or quilt under the sheet as there is no warmth or comfort in the base. Having solved both of these very small problems, I've slept on it for two weeks and I've slept very well.
on 8 August 2016
I took this mattress to Greece where the temperatures are high to sleep with my 2 year old.For 10 days i had to inflate only twice and the whole family was on it pretty much the whole day.Very comfortable, and hardly felt like an inflatable bed rather than a normal bed and I am very particular about my specifications as I sleep in a bed with many pocket strings.Easily inflate-diflate.Looking forward to testing it next year.Great purchase and value nothing to say to fault it and buying a second one for our guests!
on 20 June 2016
Very comfortable. You do get role together but it's still an air bed at the end of the day. Did need topping up each day u also need to ensure that you don't accidentally twist the inflate control in the night to delfalte as you will end up on the floor!!! Good product better than I thought it would be. Would recommend.
on 30 August 2016
Had two (one was a replacement for original leaking bed), both deflate quickly overnight. Need to keep sending back until get a good one if you buy this. Just talking to Active Leisure now who want me to cut out the logo from the faulty bed itself and send back (at my expense) and they 'might' give me a refund (eyes rolling). Hoping Amazon keep them straight.