on 23 December 2014
I thought I was a 1 mm x 6 mm for a long time as that was what my previous piercing was, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I relented and got a 1 x 7 mm and it fit perfectly!

Exactly the same as my other except for the extra milimeter and that it's not titanium.
on 27 October 2013
Got it today - it was cheap enough and the delivery was fast which I cannot complain about. The product was pretty much as described and would make a good product.

Major drawbacks for me, however:
The gap is way too big for my nose and also there's no way that it is moving to make it smaller (I've tried every method so far) meaning that it kind of just hangs out of my nose, making it really obvious and look stupid. For being a teenager with little money this is disappointing as I'll probably have to go find another product that either has a smaller gap or is more flexible if it's the same size and I felt as if I have wasted my money.
on 14 January 2014
Love this company, always good service.
Any chance you could sell these rings in a multipack?! I always lose them and would be interested in bulk buying!
Thanks again for great service
B
on 22 December 2013
It doesn't look too big and it fits around my nose perfectly. It's very comfortable to wear and not big enough to catch on clothing or anything.
on 16 February 2011
Love this item, literally got it through the post 5 minutes ago and its in my nose already. Initially from looking at it I thought it would not fit cos it looked so small but after trying it, it looks perfect! Speedy delivery too! Only took one day to get here! Thank you very much! Will definately be using this service again.
on 16 February 2012
When I ordered this I wasn't really expecting it to be perfect, but I love it! It's just the right size, fits tightly on your nose so it doesn't slip off and it looks really realistic! I've had lots of compliments on it and I highly reccomend it to people who are too scared to pierce their nose :D
on 2 September 2012
A very nice alternative to ball closure rings, which always cause me such hassle to change. These look much smarter and tidier too. Only 7mm turned out to be a little on the small side for my preferenc, I later got a 9mm diameter one. Can't fault the product tho :)
on 22 December 2010
Too thick to be used as a normal nose ring. It's a good product though, just my mistake in that I bought the wrong sort of ring for my nose.
on 25 April 2014
if you know how to put this kind of nose ring in then its a great one to have. i don't think its right for people to comment saying its crap because its hard to put in, when its not the rings fault, its the person that doesnt know how to correctly put it in. I must admit i did find it hard to put in at first, but then i soon realized what i was doing wrong and when it was in it looked great. ALSO IT CAME BEFORE THE DELIVERY DATE SET! so happy!
on 9 June 2013
Wasn't expecting this to arrive so quickly after placing the order, was here the next day! Very well packaged and the nose ring itself was exactly what I was after, have been wearing it ever since!