Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 15 May 2017
These signs are brilliant, I have autistic children who love cooking and this is a perfect visual sign to help them understand the correct board to use and its working perfect. Now all i have to do is get them to look at what we are going to be using and ask them to find the correct chopping board. They love it . I have it on my cupboard door so its a constant reminder .
on 11 February 2017
this is JUST a sticker so don't expect anything else
so as a sticker, its excactly that really
bought thinking it was something a bit more substantial so my fault, but as we have blank printable stickers with our work could have printed this for free myself !!
anyhow does what it says, just would have preferred something a bit more robust :-)
well delivered does what it says
on 22 October 2015
Great for me as I have bought coloured chopping boards. I can now use the correct one and keep my kitchen more hygienic. Really useful item.
on 22 April 2015
Quick delivery good price, this is a good size sign making it easy for everyone to see which boards they should be using.
on 15 March 2017
Great as described
on 26 December 2016
It was hard to get to stick, plus corners curled
on 20 February 2017
good
on 6 June 2017
Good
on 19 April 2016
Good sign, visible and good stick. Have it on my kitchen cabinet.
on 6 April 2016
useful item to go with the different coloured kitchen mats

See one answered question