on 3 March 2016
Woww
I ordered this plant for my bathroom window, but when I opened it and placed it in a black marble pot, I decided to put the plant in my living room on the side table. It is absolutely beautiful and looks so real, u can bend the leaves however you want.
My whole family is madly in love with this plant. I am definitely buying more different ones from the same seller.
on 11 May 2017
Sadly it doesn't look like the photo. You'll need two of them but I don't think it's worth spending £30 on!
review image
on 28 July 2015
Had a space where any plant I put in it would die within 2 weeks, but it needed a plant there. This works perfectly, emptied the plant pot, stuck some oasis in it then planted the fern, added a few stones to cover the oasis, and now i have a lovely realistic looking fern that won't die after 2 weeks.

Recommended.
on 18 June 2017
2 of the ferns came off whilsts spreading out the leaves when it arrived. These will not not attach back on.

The leaves themselves look realistic and of good quality.
on 25 March 2017
Expensive for what you get. Just under £15 with postage included and I was dissapointed with what arrived. Wish I had seen it first, and I wouldn't have bought it. Not in any sort of pot.
on 27 May 2017
If I could give this no stars, I would. Pathetic, plastic, cheap, scrawny, that's what I got. It looks nothing like as full as the picture!
on 11 September 2015
This fern looks so authentic that unless you actually touched it you honestly wouldn't know it isn't real.
Very attractive and worth every penny. In fact I have ordered another one. Lovely product and I would highly recommend.
on 7 March 2017
This looks good in the window of my cloakroom. It is a good size and actually quite real.
Fast delivery
on 8 November 2013
I don't have green fingers and wanted a plant for the bathroom and was fed up of having to replace my dead plants so I thought I'd try this and it's brilliant it's so real looking,so real that my mum came round today and said my god that plant in the bathroom you've had it for more than a week and not killed it!!!! Il tell her one day.
on 7 April 2017
Looks fab in my bathroom and not artifical looking either.