on 18 April 2017
I am size 8/10 and the it was far too big for me over the chest and shoulders. I managed to alter it on the shoulders and take in on the sides so still able to wear it. Colour was quite different, more goldy/orange, not pink as per picture. And material is VERY thin!! ;-) it did the job though, and cheap enough!
on 19 May 2017
A lovely dress and sizing good, shape wise. I'm a size 12 so it fit really well, however I'm 5ft 9", so it was far too short. When I bent over, you got more than an eye full 😳
So l've had to return it, which is a shame as I really liked it.
on 23 April 2017
It's nice and flattering but it is shorter than i excepted and see through. I'm normally a size 12. I've only tried in on so far and yet to wear it out. Very quick delivery.
on 28 March 2017
All ok
on 18 September 2017
Slightly big size than expected
on 5 June 2017
Bought a size 'small' but the neck line is far too low.
on 23 June 2017
Quick delivery! Great product!
on 14 September 2015
I'm a size 10/12 this was too big on me, but for the cost can't expect a perfect fit.
on 13 October 2017
At 5'8" I could not wear this as a dress; it is far too short and the belt hooks were at the bottom of my rib cage, not my waist. However, worn over trousers it was fine. The belt is terrible, it constantly came loose and I took it off after 1/2 an hour. Very thin fabric, but ok for the price.
on 10 February 2014
good value for the money I am a size 12/14 and it fitted perfectly. the delivery was very quick. ideal for a 60s 70s night.