on 1 August 2015
Very good for the price
review image
on 31 July 2016
The only expectation I had was for the rack to stand and hold a few pairs of shoes without collapsing. Sadly, even this was too much to ask.

The first version of the rack I received couldn't be assembled because the measurements between the bars were off by up to 5mm so it was impossible to fit the legs in between. One bar was already broken when I got it.

The replacement rack arrived very quickly and it came in better shape than the first one. Even though measurements were still off by a few millimetres, at least it was possible to put the thing together. Having said that, the unit will only hold lighter shoes as it collapsed when I put hiking boots on there.

If you do get this rack, my advice would be to have superglue to hand... But I would recommend you save yourself the hassle and spend £10 more....
on 18 September 2017
I was looking for some low level shelves for the garden, just to put a couple of pots on, just so the pets didn't keep knocking them over, as normal garden shelving is quiet expensive I thought this would do the job, even if it only lasted a year, I was going to paint to help preserve. However when It arrived it was soo flimsy, almost questioned if it was made from Balsa wood, was a little fiddly to put together but once done I put a pot on it and it collapsed... there are no fixings, it is just wedged together, so I put a couple of screws in to secure but they just couldn't hold it, larger screws would have just split the wood. I thought about using it for the intended purpose but 2 pairs of wellies fills it up, so no space saving there really. So in summary it has been chucked in the shed for parts, you never know when you might need flimsy wood.
on 18 June 2017
The packing was great. The product reached without any harm. Easy to handle and does what it is supposed to. It looks quite delicate and you may think it might break easily but I have this in my storage and have really heavy stuff placed on it and it's still fine. But I wouldn't test it too much cause it is delicate and can break easily. But overall very pleased with the price and performance
on 16 March 2016
This shoe rack is very easy to put together but feels a little flimsy.
Never-the-less, it is standing in my wardrobe and holds several pairs of shoes and has not failed me yet.
Looks good too and was cheap and delivered quickly. Bought two. one for myself and another for my son's wardrobe. No problemsyet.
on 7 September 2017
Poor quality product, threw mine away after a month cause it just worn down completely. Don't buy it, real waste of money. Could have made a sturdier shoe shelf out of empty pizza boxes.
on 21 September 2017
I guess for the price i shouldn't be surprised, but considering i had something similar from elsewhere not too long ago for a similar price, i thought the quality would be similar. It isn't. Literally broke as it was put together. It is now in the bin. Don't bother, pay a bit more and get something that actually does the job,
on 22 August 2017
Very flimsy for a shoe rack, certainly not for a lot of shoes. If you have lots of flip flops it would be great. Easy to assemble but badly made as we had to pin gun together as the uprights/legs were not made to fit snuggly.
Would not buy again or recommend
on 22 September 2017
Great quality for price. Works really well and more durable than it appears
on 27 January 2017
The shoe rack is exactly what it says it is, and there's nothing fancy about it, some dowelling stapled to thin lengths of wood; with four slightly thicker legs that just pushes together.
It does what it needs to but, when putting it together the slots aren't an exact fit and it feels flimsy.
Part of the bottom rack actually broke while putting it together.
review image