on 16 July 2013
What an awesome series, with a good moral message.

(It's not much of a life when you're just a pretty face)
Just to be whoever you are is no disgrace
Don't be scared if you don't fit in
Look who's in the reject bin!

It's the Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Dolls like you and me
Made imperfectly

So if you got a bump on your nose or lumps on your toes
Do not despair
Be like the Raggy Dolls, and say I just don't care
Cause Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Are happy just to be
Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls
Dolls like you and me!

(Closing Theme)

It's not much of a life when you're just a pretty face
Just to be whoever you are is no disgrace
Look around and you will find
People of every kind

Like the Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Dolls like you and me
Made imperfectly

So if you're not at ease with your nobbly knees and your fingers are all thumbs
Stand on your two left feet, and join our Raggy Doll chums
Cause Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Are happy just to be
Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls
Dolls like you and me!
on 21 October 2010
Such a great thing it is to see all these old favourites come out on DVD. I still have 3 old VHS tapes of this show and boy i still love it. My nephews and Nieces will appreciate this sort of show when they get a little older. Looking forward to purchasing the other seasons when they come out.
on 27 July 2010
It was a present for my daughter's birthday she watched the programme as a child. now 33 she loved watching it again.
on 26 July 2010
I bought this for my grandchildren aged 2 and 4. They both enjoyed watching it. My daughter aged 22 also watched it and enjoyed it also. As a child he had the raggy dolls themselves. So it brought back memories to her and me.
on 21 June 2010
I can't tell you how much I wanted this, I have hoped they would release it for years now and when I saw that it was available to pre-order, I was right on it.
Raggy Dolls was my absolute favourite programme when I was a child and I have never forgotten the theme tune, I can't wait to make my kids watch it with me later.
on 20 June 2012
I ordered this as it was my favourite cartoon when i was small. it arrived a day earlier and when it came i put it on and my 3 year old daughter loved it and now she will watch nothing else. would recommend
on 13 May 2010
Oh my goodness, when I saw this listed I immediately launched into the theme song and now I can't get it out of my head! Absolutely brilliant stuff.

I remember watching The Raggy Dolls when I was young - my favourite was always Sad Sack!

I'll definitely be ordering this and hope there's more to come!
on 16 September 2011
Raggy Dolls was the best money spent, i watched it many years ago with my children and now i have watched it with my grandchildren who absolutely adored it.
Just to see Sad Sack, Princess, Dotty, Pierre, Back to Front, was amazing.
They live in the reject bin at a toy factory and they have all sorts of adventures, but through it all they stick together and are always best of friends.
The Raggy Dolls makes excellent viewing and any child would love to have it in their collection, it keeps them occupied for ages giving you time to put your feet up and relive your childhood
on 29 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter for a trip down memory lane.
She watched it while recovering from having her wisdom teeth removed.
It was one of her favorite programs as a child, she loved it just as much now, She is now 29!
She has also played it when her friends visit, they also loved re watching,
One of her friends has a 3 year old daughter, she loves it as well and asks to watch it every time she visits my daughter.
on 15 April 2011
The series brings back so many memories from when I was little! I was singing along quite happily to the theme tune, and remembered a lot of the episodes. The quality of the DVD is good but not excellent, but then I don't suppose there is much that can be done with the original recordings. Worth buying to reminisce, and it is much better than most of the children's programmes that are around today.