on 3 June 2014
I had bought this product in March and had worked very well, would have deserved the 5 stars I had rated it. But recently my computer (laptop) went down, it has got fixed but I cannot reinstall my 109 pound product as it says the product key is not valid anymore! I had used this expensive program for about 2 months and now I can throw it in the bin as it is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 January 2013
This product is something of an industry standard, so it certainly works satisfactorily. However, I have found that Word 2010 gives me the functions I use (mainly diagram drawing), so I don't actually use it.. Do check your requirements against Word before buying Publisher.
on 6 October 2011
I bought this package for my new computer because I had already been using a previous version and was very happy with it. There are a lot of changes in the new version which I am still getting used to, but overall it is as good as the old one. One useful feature which seems to be missing is the ability to size text automatically to the size of the box, but I am happy to forgo this in return for so much else the package offers.
on 3 June 2013
Very pleased with my purchase, arrived in good time. I'm undertaking a computer course which includes desktop publishing and, because I have installed this on my computer it is a great help with my course.
on 19 January 2017
Excellent
on 22 April 2016
Such a useful part of the Microsoft Software suit
on 16 October 2014
This product arrived on time and in perfect condition having been well packed. It has been most useful to me in my voluntary work.
on 18 February 2015
Two problems: Supplier will not send a VAT despite requests. Microsoft product will not produce an exact sized pdf of your design and doesn't matter how carefully you design and save it.
on 7 July 2015
Hideously graphic but why can't we have proper menus but does all I want
on 6 February 2013
Great product. Use it often for invitations, making cards, designing leaflets etc. I do think it's good value for money, but that would depend on how often one uses it.