on 16 November 2016
Its a lovely christening gift but exceptionally small. I was very disappointed with its size when it arrived.
on 29 November 2013
This tooth fairy box is really rather sweet and I find it neither too large nor too small. I bought two of them to give as a christening gift but the cheap plastic transparent box it came in means I'm going to have to find a decent container before I can present the gift. Pity.
on 1 February 2014
Lovely little item. My daughter has her first wobbly tooth. The tooth fairy will be leaving this with a miniature note explaining why brushing her teeth is so important and telling her she can leave her next tooth in there :)
on 29 May 2013
I was a bit dissappointed with this & didn't feel it was as good a quality that I had hoped. It was a bit bigger than I thought & looked a bit cheap although there was no way I could afford a silver one.
on 3 December 2014
Very pretty weighty tooth fairy trinket box. My daughter is very pleased with it - it holds the tiny tooth safely for collection by the tooth fairy, whom leaves a £1 coin that fits perfectly in the box. Magical.
on 14 November 2013
lovely christening gift. Very well made and pretty. The detailing and little beads made it a bit more special. Well worth the money.
on 19 November 2010
The trinket box looks even better in reality. I like a lot the little white flowers and the beads. They give it a very stylish look. I think it's a precious little gift for a new-born baby.
14 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2017
Exactly what I wanted. Arrived within the time specified.
on 13 December 2013
An ideal gift for a Christening present as nice to put on a shelf until required and pleasant to look at.
on 23 June 2013
kids loved it or at least they will do when they are old enough to appreciate it. Not bad quality either.