Customer reviews

Comfort Zone
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 3 June 2017
Used it for hypnobirthing. Had it as a digital version for my phone.
on 4 March 2011
I bought this product as I am planning to use hypnobirthing for the birth of my first baby. The tape is very relaxing and I would recommend for anyone to help relax.
on 27 April 2011
I bought this when I went as my sister's birth partner to a Hypnobirthing course, but I use it all the time for background music during Shiatsu treatments. It is very gentle and lovely to listen to with piano and chimes. It is ideal for massage when you don't want people to get caught up in the rhythms or moods of the music. I haven't found a client yet who didn't like it.
on 20 May 2013
I am glad I picked this CD, to help me relax and listen to around the house whilst being in the later stages of pregnancy. I will also be using this when I go into labour to help me relax and feel calm to help with my Hypnobirthing experience.

Great CD to use for this.!

Would recommend to anybody who is doing Hypnobirthing :-)
on 7 August 2011
Am currently pregnant and bought this to relax and listen to and try to adopt hypnobirthing techniques to. Its a gorgeous CD, really relaxing and allows you to completely de-stress and relax. Highly recommended,.
on 10 September 2013
I love this music, it's part of the hypnobirthing relaxation program and so far it's served its purpose very well, hopefully it will keep me as calm through the birth of my baby as it has done during my pregnancy.
on 26 December 2012
This CD is used extensively within my HypnoBirth practice; and the the couples participating visibly relax and thoroughly enjoy it's effect
on 1 May 2016
Amazing! Words couldn't do it justice as to just how well this has and continues to serve me :-)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 May 2013
Never heard of Steven Halpern before now but this is the CD we use in our hypnobirthing class and it is very calming and pleasant to use for meditating and hypno exercises.

It does get a bit repetitive but that's the nature of the type of music.

Turns out Steven has an extensive published catalogue so I'll probably get some more of his music.
on 22 January 2016
Very chilled album Use for relaxation