Do not buy this pencil case. After only using it for a week the zip on this got stuck and we were unable to open it. A total waste of money.
on 17 April 2012
Good pencil case, my son can get his pencils in and out easily without having to do so at an angle. The zipper seems strong, all other pencilcases I have got him the zip bursts after a few months of use. Durable product.
on 11 September 2011
brought this to go with a blue trunkie as a present, 5 year old son loves it, he can fit all his crayons plus pens in it. quick delivery to.
on 25 December 2012
I've bought this pencil case for my son. And it looks really nice, but there is only one thing which makes my little bit disappointed. When I tryed to put ordinary long pencils in it, it was very difficult to close a case :-( so I had to sharpen pencils more to make them shorter and now we totally enjoy it!
on 11 October 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old to keep his colouring pencils in so he could have a pencil case 'just like his big sisters'.

It does fit his pencils, but only just, and they are shorter than usual! The picture suggests that it has a hard/sturdy case however its actually soft and flimsy and not at all what I was expecting!

This gets used because its there but I definitely wouldn't have bought it if I had seen it first!
on 4 January 2014
The Trunki is Strong, durable and fun! It has handle on it to make it easier for little hands to carry and separate compartment for sharpeners and erasers! My little 1 loved it!
on 7 May 2014
Bought this to go with the travel drawing table as a present, it was okay but you get bigger, better cheaper ones in WH Smith so more a novelty item.
on 11 March 2013
Bought this for my great nephew at the same time i bought a trunki for him, he loved them both and the pencil case is now used at school every day, excellent purchase for a young child.
on 31 March 2013
I bought this to keep in my work bag as I was sick of rummaging about in the bottom of my bottomless bag for a pen.
Good quality and looks funky.
on 19 August 2013
I love all the trunky produces. This pencil case is very pretty and my son love it. I definitely recommend it.