on 1 October 2013
I bought this after playing and enjoying Rhem 4. Started with Rhem 1 and it was so difficult and complicated that even using a walkthrough getting around was incredibly confusing. I'm afraid two of us gave up after a few stressful hours. The puzzles were fine but it is very,very difficult to negotiate the site. We went straight to Rhem 3 and this was much more successful. Again difficult to find your way around but not impossible. Still had to resort to a walkthrough rather a lot as some puzzles are fiendishly complex. Had to fill pages and pages with notes. The three games together are such good value as they can take hours to play. Will play Rhem 2 when my brain has recovered and hope it's better than the first one.
on 2 August 2013
I absolutely loved this game! I know it's not to everyone's liking,because it really makes you think,in order to progress! It can be very frustrating at times trying to solve a part of the puzzle, but when you achieve that ' Eureka Moment ' you feel elated! The whole thing is a series of very cleverly connected challenges,which tests you to the limit! I have nothing but admiration for Knut Muller (the game's designer and producer) and would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone who has the patience to meet the challenge!
on 10 February 2013
Yes, as some people have said previously there is a lot of finding your way around a large maze of different areas, but the puzzles are great and do-able provided you pay a lot of attention to what you see around the various locations. You need to take a lot of notes otherwise you will find yourself back-tracking a lot to remind yourself of clues seen elsewhere in Rhem.
on 1 January 2013
Its a bit boring i'm afraid a waste of money.(Good job its an old one and not expensive) I wouldn't recommend it.
on 4 March 2015
nice item
on 29 October 2014
my wife loves the puzzles
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
could not get it to play??????????
on 30 October 2014
Awful, clunky game and so dated.
on 1 August 2013
Can;t grumble for the amount I paid. It's quite dated now with no flashy pictures but for a puzzle freak like me it did amuse.
on 6 August 2011
I enjoy puzzles of all sorts and was looking for something different to play on my laptop. After reading the first review I thought this would be ideal and having three games in the series seemed to make it better.

However after part playing the first game I was left disappointed. I was expecting the graphics to be out-of-date which is not an issue for for me as long as the game play was interesting enough however you seem to spend more time going up and down various paths and through doors than actually sovling any puzzles, which to me is a waste of playing time and distracts from the whole puzzle soving enjoyment of the game. I may go back to it again in the future but only if I don't having any other puzzle games to solve and can't be bothered to buy any new ones.
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse