on 3 October 2016
This is a good quality trainer but Amazon need to introduce WIDTH information like Clarks does. I ordered size 9 (43) being my usual size in most UK shoes (not very wide feet) and found that it was slight too short (I could just about wear them with my toes heavily crunched) in length but width was good - I ordered size 10 (44) but this was much wider than ok for me regardless of the length adequacy. I had a free return facility with the order which helped but i did like the built quality, looks and feel. I would recommend them happing you are luckier than I was with sizing issues.
on 16 June 2018
Love them. I have the softest feet ever and have been wearing these sockless with half length orthotic insoles in and are really comfy, ive never got on with converse. Im usually a 6 but the 5.5 are perfect for my narrow feet. 3 months in tho i can see my toe nails wearing a hole through the top of the canvas. Grr. Should have saved them for best.
review image
on 5 June 2017
The shoes look lovely but I would say the sizing is generous. I bought size 5.5 & they seemed more like a size 6 (they are certainly labelled EU 39). I need to wear orthotics in my shoes and sadly these were too shallow to accommodate them and so caused my heels to slip. The insole is not removable.
One person found this helpful
on 27 June 2017
Lovely shoes, and great colour. Bought these as an alternative to Converse shoes & the likes, as those are usually too narrow for my feet.
The Superga shoes are wider and comfortable, I had no issue walking a whole day in them. At times I could feel the shoe against the (outer) sides of my feet, but it was nothing to cause discomfort. I very much like them and I am pleased with the purchase. Will have to see how long they last.
on 10 June 2018
I knew my size as I’d been to a superga shop. Their sizes are a bit weird. Good quality
One person found this helpful
on 16 August 2017
I am really pleased with these shoes/trainers. They are really well made and most comfortable. The colour is really useful for putting together with a lot of things too. Great purchase!
on 11 August 2017
Quite heavy for the trainers. I got few other pairs of other brands and they all feel similar, yet those are the heaviest. Look good and good quality.
on 11 November 2017
Lovely pumps, excellent delivery. Come up a bit big which is the only reason i have given 4 not 5 stars
on 6 July 2017
Amazing colour! Love the shoes, they rubbed on first wear so will need to have a lot of short wears to bed them in but they look fab and will eventually be comfortable.
on 9 December 2016
Love them to bits as I am a guy that loves anything that is for women now found these size 10 ladies trainer's wish more shoe manufacturer did more in size10

See one answered question