Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 20 May 2017
I wouldn't recommend this ball. This is the 3rd of these balls I have bought my German Shepherd the previous balls were always orange this new one is mustard coloured not that the colour matters but I have noticed it is heavier than usual and within an hour 2 plant pots were broken and the the dog had broken his tooth, definitely not the lightweight quality products I've purchased previously
on 3 December 2012
This is a great toy and I'd imagine any dog that likes to play with a ball will love this. I have a 2 year old Akita who had been playing with this ball for almost 2 years and it's by far his favourite toy. We throw this ball for him to fetch exactly how we would with any other ball, and he is VERY rough with it, using walls etc to roll it up and throw it as high into the air as he can manage (where it then drops many feet back onto tar and stones)! This has finally taken its toll and the ball has now cracked, which is no shame considering the abuse it has got on hard surfaces. Having said that, although its cracked it's surprisingly still holding together for him to play with as normal - he just needs supervised more closely with it now until the replacement arrives!

Personally I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this, and I have done so many times. I think it's great value for money and as well as my replacement I have ordered a second for my parents dog.
on 10 March 2015
Absolutely brilliant fantastic super ball !!! The larger ball is roughly small football sized and made of hard plastic so can't be broken. I suggest that you don't ever buy a hard ball (like this) small enough to fit into your dogs mouth as their jaw strength can crack the ball - but if the ball is appropriately big enough I've found them to be indestructible! My dog pushes it around with his head and LOVES it! Only things that keeps him completely entertained for ages!
on 8 November 2015
Dubiously I bought this toy for my delightfully destructible staffy, and I'm delighted to say that it has definitely lived up to the name indestructiball. He has had it since before the summer and apart from teeth scratches it is still in one piece.
on 6 September 2016
I don't know why, but I was expecting a rubber ball, this is hard plastic, better for my lab really as she can't pick it up and chew it, my son enjoyed playing football with her, instead of her running off and chewing the ball. Would reccomended it.
on 15 June 2014
Ok indestructible is a wild claim, my boxer did start to cause damage to this ball, have to admit tho it was persistent chewing over a couple of weeks when he finally pierced it, and went from there. We had to take the ball away from he as he played too much with it, causing him to excessively salivate with it finally passing out exhausted when it was sunny. I think another week and the ball would have been totalled.
on 17 May 2012
This is the best toy I have purchased for my dogue this year. I have a dogue de bordeux 8month old puppy. She has loves playing with balls but has taken to chewing them. I saw this ball and thought I would give it try despite reading some negative reviews. When I first took the ball from the packaging I was a bit disappointed and couldn't imagine my puppy wanting to play with it. It is hard and plastic and didn't look fun to me. I rolled it towards my puppy and immediately she started investigating. At first she wasn't sure and kept couching down and barking at it but then once I started kicking it around she started playing with it and has not stopped playing with it since. I have had it for almost 2weeks. She cannot pick it up in her mouth so she hasn't been able to chew it. She can only play with it. She chases it around for hours and loves it when you kick it back or run away with it. As it is plastic common sense tells you it will not bounce like a rubber ball however you can play with it in other ways. I have been able to kick it and throw it for her to chase. It does make a lot of noise when it hits things like your skirting boards or doors etc so at times she is restricted to the garden or taken off her but for me it is what it says...an indestructible ball!! I am extremely happy with this ball and have recommended it to many friends and will be buying another for my sisters puppy.
on 1 April 2013
Rafferty spends his time at the back door waiting to get out to play nosie and footie with this fabulous ball. He has,so far,destroyed every toy,but this time we have found a winner! It remains in one piece. Be sure to get larger size so dog cannot get mouth round it.
on 30 September 2015
Kept the dog amused until it bounced up and hit him hard in the face. It wound him up as he couldn't get his teeth into it to carry it and ended up in a large shrub where it has stayed. I found it amusing that there is a warning on the back of the packaging stating 'THIS BALL IS NOT INDESTRUCTABLE'
on 16 June 2017
The Best toy, my dog loves his chases it for hrs and helps wear him out. Although it's supposed to be indestructible he has managed to put Staffie teeth holes in it. Still rolls fine as it should and most toys he has last for seconds this has lasted months so far.