on 6 November 2016
This is the 2nd one I have bought. Very good quality. This time though I didn't use the supplied heavyweight fixings for my plasterboard wall and tried GRIPIT, fixings instead. Much faster and seem to be more than man enough for the bracket and 32" heavy plasma TV.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
15 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2016
Great Tv bracket, fitted it with my Samsung 50 inch smart TV onto a chimeny breast.
Only mishap I had with it is (this might be my own fault!) I put the bracket onto the wall first, central to the chimeny breast. But then when you put the TV on, it is not central to the chimeny breast. This is because when the Bracket is folded flat to the wall, the part holding the telly is off centre-
hopefully this will give future buyers a heads up before fixing it to the wall!
8 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2017
I originally purchased a tilt and swivel mount from a well known high street DIY store which was really bulky and the TV stuck out about 10 cm. This stand is really well made and will fit a variety of TVs - I have it on a Panasonic 40inch LCD. You can move the TV without any effort what so ever, one hand is all I need.

The only downside is trying to line up so that it's perfectly straight. Don't despair as you can adjust the TV afterwards. Installation itself is a doddle afterwards. The wall plugs supplied are great and I thought they were better than ones available for £10 or so.

Definitely would recommend this for mounting TVs if you want tilt and swivel.
review imagereview imagereview image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 May 2017
I was really pleased with this TV Wall mount, It comes with all the fixings you need for both the wall and the rear of the TV.
My TV fixings were 300mm apart and there were adequate fixing holes for that dimension.
The wall was easily drilled with an 8mm masonry bit and the raw plugs and anchor bolts provided quickly attached the mount to the wall. I recommend you use a socket set rather than the spanner provided.
One you have the TV part attached and the arm on the wall you simply lift the TV on to the wall arm and it is adequately supported there while you do up a couple of securing bolts.
Overall it's a great design and is really well made. Happy to recommend.
review imagereview image
on 10 October 2017
This is a really good bracket. Well made and cheap.

Used on a Samsung UE49MU6400 - I needed to buy screws which attach this to the TV, as the Samsung takes longer bolts than other TVs. Only a few quid for a pack of 50 from screwfix.

Fitting was okish. As it's heavy and the back plate is permanently attached to the arm, it's beneficial to have two people when marking drill holes, as it's difficult to hold and level.

Also, it would have been handy to have a template for the wall, along with measurements, as the back plate needs to be fixed 'off centre' to the centre of the TV, so needed to do some measuring to ensure the TV ends up where you want it.

Finally, take your time to route cables. When pushed in fully, part of the metal bracket can foul cables if you use the provided cable covers. I ditched the covers and routed the cables my own way, using velcro cable tidys.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 June 2017
Really good product for the price, very sturdy and my 52" TV (sony kdl-50w829b) is holding strong on the wall. I had to use their customer support and it was excellent.

Be concious that the slightly older Sony TVs are not VESA compatible and the holes are not in the right place. You have to buy these to align the top and bottom holes https://www.amazon.co.uk/UMount-SAF100-Adapter-Televisions-Models-x/dp/B00NA9EXBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498145936&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+wall+mount+adaptor and then this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Invision-VESA-Adapter-Mounted-Brackets/dp/B004OSVSKU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498145891&sr=8-1&keywords=invision+tv+wings. Even then it wasnt easy to get the screws in (but not impossible) but this is no fault of Invision's, its a Sony problem.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 October 2016
Just the job, solid, easy to fit. Fittings supplied are adequate, I wasted money buying rawl bolts unnecessarily and didn't need them. The fittings are more or less universal with the adapters supplied. The cable tidies work well as does the bracket part cover which hides the cables and screws. The t.v. swings to virtually any angle left to right and can till slightly down to give a great viewing angle. The joints seem tight on inspection but don't be tempted to loosen them as the tension is perfect once the t.v. is fitted and then they move easily. Most impressed and would recommend them to anyone.
on 1 June 2018
A brilliant mount - has lateral and tilt movement (a lot of the former) and is very sturdy. Make sure you use decent wall anchors (bolts - it comes with good ones actually which are fine into decent brick or dense breeze block - if you're going into plasterboard be careful) and I'd get some cable ties if you've move than one or two going up the back (it has clips at the back, but i found to get the neatest job I wanted to run a multi-way to the back of the mount and cable-tie excess cabling. You'll want a decent drill to do a good job, and make sure you check it's the right fit for your TV (although it works for most I think).

It comes with the fixings you'll need, a spirit level and HDMI cable for a fantastic price, especially given what a lot charge for much less quality and versatility.
One person found this helpful
on 11 February 2017
Bought for a Samsung 40 inch set with a 200x200 VESA pattern (obvs can't comment on the number of people with issues with LG sets on here) and it was very easy to set up and fit. I needed to grab some slight longer m8 bolts for the lower two bolts that attach to the TV but otherwise perfect. Lots of adjustment for tilt and the arm seems very sturdy even at full extension. Really impressed given you can pay £100+ for a bracket like this. Obviously you shouldn't. Buy this one instead.
on 16 June 2018
I bought a new 40" LG TV at the same time as this. I was worried something so slim would never be able to hold a big TV, but I hadn't realised how light they got!
As my TV was going on a wall alongside my bed, if it was flat I'd have to sit up against the wall to see it, or watch it at an awkward angle. But this bracket is so good even with a 49" screen, it can be turned almost to a right angle. I thought the screen would be too big and I'd just put up with it angling out as far as it was able but I'm blown away, it holds it up and extends out long enough for it to be fine.
I really like the cable tidy, it's just a bit of plastic that clips around the arms of the bracket but it really helped keep the cables neat and not drop down from behind the TV, and if you want them all running straight down from behind the TV then it gets them lined up for that too.
I didn't use the HDMI cable as I already owned some good quality ones, but nice that they included it, even though I'd never have thought it would come with an item like this. Really handy if you've bought a TV and stand and didn't think about it. It also includes a small spirit level, again something I didn't need but appreciate having one for the future.