Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 24 April 2017
I really love this. It immediately became my 6 and 5 year old girls' new favourite and after a few listens, became mine, as well. It isn't sickeningly sweet and also isn't the kind that (trying to put this kindly) sounds like a person who really loves kids but should stick to telling stories and really has no singing voice.

I have a small pile of CDs for my kids that I would rather just disappeared than have to hear them again but this is certainly not one of them. Worth the money (and it was a nice price, as well!). Definitely recommended and wish I could find more children's music CDs of this quality!
on 4 May 2017
Just beautiful - I have owned this for 7 years since my eldest was born and have used to get my little ones over to sleep every night. I could still listen to the calming and beautiful songs which is a rare thing when it comes to children's music.
on 7 August 2017
Beautifully sang cd, well worth buying! Very, very nice. Lovely instrumental (flute, acustic guitar, piano and many others) and the most beautiful voice. 4 stars only because the case arrived broken.
on 8 June 2017
Works well, comes with MP3 which is what we use, the original CD is still in the packet.

Comes with some poems instead of purely lullaby, which breaks up the music, this is not what we expected.
on 29 July 2017
I have recently started putting this on at naptime as my 2.5 year old son struggles to fall asleep. It seems to be working really well to help him rest - often he falls asleep and if he doesn't he listens to it quietly, which gives me a break! I have it on repeat for the whole of naptime.
on 26 January 2017
Soothing
on 9 August 2017
Lovely cd my 4 month old granddaughter won't go to sleep without this being on
on 15 January 2015
My 10 week old loves this CD and it does help her to settle and relax. Would recommend
on 27 November 2011
I was recommended this CD by another mum and it is absolutely gorgeous. From the 1st time I played it my son broke into a huge smile. He loves it and it will calm him at any time of day, even if he is having a real crying fit. I don't think it is something that he could fall asleep to as he enjoys listening to it too much, but I haven't yet tried leaving it on. I agree that it would be better without the spoken rhymes but I love all the songs and have to admit to being reduced to happy tears a lot of the time when playing it
on 28 January 2015
Brilliant CD. Got it delivered today, it has already calmed by non-napping baby twice today, both times to a good nap (touch wood, as she's just drifted off...)
Personally I love Zero 7 so when I saw it was their singer I jumped at it. I'm not disappointed, it's a cool CD and the arrangements are very well done and don't feel like the twee annoying jingly jangly nursery arrangements you sometimes get.
I've only given 4 stars because there are three or four verbal/spoken tracks which I think would disturb her mid snooze. However I've deleted them from the iPod playlist and burnt new CD copies for the nursery and car, and I haven't included them, so it won't be an issue.