There are 100 tracks on this album. Many types of music are included; some that you love and some that you may be bored of. Singles sales reached their peak during the 1980s and many greats were established during this era. If there are 15 tracks that you like then it is worth paying the cost of this download.
This is the best 80s cd I have. Although missing a classic Prince track such as When Doves Cry or Purple Rain it has everything else! Would recommend this to anyone of an age to remember these tracks the first time round and those that don't!
fantastic and great value for money compilation, many different styles of music fom the era. pop, dance, power ballad, soft rock,just check the playlist. i bought this for £3.99 as my first album download, as the review before states 95 per cent of these tracks are well know 80's favourates, the other 5 per cent are fillers for me.but then again theres never a compilation where i have bought that i have liked every track on on it. but dont let this put you off buying this.i bought most of the singles on this back in the day, ok one or two tracks have false fades(cut short) at the end of the tracks (johnny logan - hold me now), one or two are edited down three minute remixed 12" versions , but i could play many of these tracks over and over they are that good,i have also had the kids have asked to put some of these on the car stereo. i am now thinking of buying the 70's hits version.