on 13 February 2016
I was looking for headphones I could wear while trying to sleep. I have occasional insomnia due to anxiety disorder and I find that I can sleep when I'm listening to funny youtube videos or podcasts. I only ever use the right one, since I'm completely deaf in my left ear. It's comfortable and doesn't make my ear too sweaty. I can lie on it when it's in my ears as well. I find that even at full volume, my partner can't hear anything even when I only have one in and the other on the bed. He can't hear a thing, and he has perfect hearing. The only thing I wish they had was an inline volume control but for the price, I'm happy with what I got.

I love the colour too, I'm a purple fiend.
on 10 August 2014
Great earphones, better than a lot that are quite a a bit more expensive. They have had heavy usage & are still as good as the day I got them, even my fussy son loves them & keeps pinching them when I'm not looking. I would recommend them to anyone & whenever I need new earphones I will be buying another set of these.
on 5 June 2015
Excellent earphones, I have ordered several as my family keep "borrowing" them.
nice colours and they stay in my ears when exercising
comfortable fit, good sound and good price
on 4 February 2015
Perfect. Value for money
on 29 July 2016
What a waste of money. Should have got pound lands earphones.
on 1 July 2012
They may look a bit funny - but the Ergo Fit is perfect and so, so comfortable. Plus it means you can't get confused about which one goes in which ear, as they just don't sit right if acceidently put in the wrong ear. Its so comfortable, you forget you're wearing them. The sound is really rather good too - considering the price, its got good bass, and clear sound. I choose the violet because for some reason it was cheaper than the other colours, but its actually a really nice colour too! Great value - plus the dispatchment and delivery was incredibly fast - my old headphones broke on the Sunday, I ordered these the same day and they arrived on the Tuesday! Couldn't be happier, now just hope they last longer than my old pair!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 February 2013
I was looking for ear buds that would not irritate my sensitive ears. My old ones were the solid Sony Walkman kind, too big for my ear shape and they were always falling out, even when just walking about, never mind exercising. I had another pair that came with my Creative mp3 and, before the right side stopped working, they were actually painful to wear.

I researched several brands and finally chose these Panasonic ear buds which I find perfectly satisfactory. For a start, they are extremely comfortable, the tips are oval (I suppose that's the "ergo fit" part) and seem to fit my anatomy better than the round varieties and, of course, there are three different sizes of tips to choose from. I sometimes forget I've got them on.

The sound quality is surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product, with a deep satisfying bass and clear treble without distortion, and fairly good insulation from background noise. The wire, though thin, looks solid and is long enough to reach inside my trouser pocket (I usually run the wire inside my shirt, to keep it from getting tangled in things). Finally, the bright colour is a welcome change from the usual black and makes them easy to find in a drawer. As for durability, I've been using them almost daily for nine months and, so far so good.
on 23 January 2013
Wow - these headphones are just superb! I knew that the basic ones I already had with my mobile phone weren't great, but these sound totally different. The old headphones went STRAIGHT IN THE BIN when I heard these. Really good fidelity across the frequency spectrum - just make sure you have them pushed fully in to get the best bass response. One other thing - make sure you use the Green Cross Code when crossing the road, since these really block out background noise very effectively. I would buy another set straight away if these got damaged or lost :) :)
on 21 November 2012
I only ordered the violet colour as they were cheapest but it is a lovely colour! Sound quality is very impressive, especially considering the price. I always have problems with headphones staying in my tiny ears but these are perfect and rarely, if ever, fall out!
on 14 May 2013
these are by far the best earphones I have ever used they even beat my 70 pound Phillips ones. I am still in shock how such a cheap pair of earphones can sit so comfortably in my ear it feels as though im not wearing them 5* all round theyre great!!!!!!!!!!!!