on 28 September 2014
This products was delivered quicker than stated and works perfectly OK. The price was very good too.
on 25 December 2012
Out of all the micro USB cable that I have used, these BlackBerry cables has always been the most reliable. The cable itself is made from a higher quality thicker cable. Other cables that I have used some are more extensive, they are fragile, the head can bend easily making charging difficult. These BB cable (make sure you get the genuine one) has lasted a lot longer, always reliable and just brilliant.
on 4 October 2011
This USB Data Cable works flawlessly with my Blackberry and was the perfect replacement for the one I lost. A good purchase.
on 9 October 2011
Exactly what it says it is. Works well with my BB Curve, didn't give 5 stars because it is quite a tight fit which my original cable (I lost it) didn't have. Does what it's supposed to do.
on 14 September 2011
This item came quickly, it was very good, just as you'd expect as i needed to replace my one that i lost! Just like the original.
on 30 August 2011
I bought this primarily because I had needed another charger and already had a transformer with a USB connection. Haven't tested transferring data, but as it is obviously a blackberry product, I'm sure it will do that too. Also fits my LG phone too which is handy. Very good value and fast delivery.
on 14 July 2013
This cable is just a simple USB cable for blackberry, i had no issues using it and it arrived quite promptly after ordering. Ordered this product after my old one started playing up and only charged my phone when it was plugged in a certain position and it was hard to figure out then the charger stopped working all together so there was no point in keeping it.
on 16 November 2012
This enabled me to put on iPhoto on my Apple Mac all the images from my mobile phone. I had new photos of my youngest granddaughter that I wanted to put into a photo album showing her first year of development. I had over 30 images that I was not able to download but this lead made itt a simple operation to do his.
on 16 February 2012
I had broken my cable and charger and needed a replacment fast, this usb was a life saver!!! It came quickly and works well both to transfer media to and from the computer and also when you put it in a usb plug wall it charges well. Very good value definitly recommend.
on 3 November 2016
Bought this product and the cable looked good and very well initially, that it made me order another one as a spare. However it has stopped working in just less than a month of using it. It just stopped working and wasn't charging anymore ,really disappointed.