Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

Set of 2 beech wood pastry brushes
Price:£4.22+ Free shipping

on 17 March 2011
This brush is just perfect for cleaning my new coffee grinder! I looked everywhere in my local shops for a bristle brush, as the new silicone ones just didn't get the coffee dust out of the grinder, but there wasn't one to be found anywhere. I don't know why I even went looking, as I'm a big Amazon fan and should have known better :) This brush does the job wonderfully well, and the price for the two of them was a real bargain. Delivery was prompt, and I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on 5 February 2012
Used these pastry brushes for the first time last week, prior to which, fingers were used. The messy job using the fingers, has been superseded by the applying of science.
Very pleased with the product, and in fact I purchased two, and the bristles are so good, I can envisage other uses. Now if only I was an artist!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 July 2014
The fact that there are two brushes makes this a good deal. I use one brush for oil or melted butter, and the other for eggs. A couple of the hairs have come out, but that's only to be expected. You can't say fairer than that.
on 23 February 2013
These brushes do the job but we have found the brush hairs have just started to come out. OK for occasional use but not sure how long these will last.
on 18 December 2012
Nothing fancy.

They do what they are supposed to. And if they dont last very long well they are cheap enough to replace.
on 7 December 2012
Cheap and good quality.
Does the job well.
The bristles are not that hard, good for egg washes and dusting of flour on dough.
on 11 June 2013
Use these for my baking. Got one for oil and the other for egg/ water washes etc..
well made and wash up really well.
A good price for wooden brushes.
on 4 February 2015
does the job
on 13 March 2013
Arrived promptly and did the job. What more can one say - excellent. Good value for the price I paid.
on 3 July 2012
well what can we say, two little brushes arrived without too much trouble and have been doing thre duty very very well. nice brushes for kitchen work.