on 1 April 2015
I wore this perfume in 2010 and it smelt fab and fresh, very summery and always made me feel clean. So I decided to purchase it again recently and it somehow just isn't the same.
Very pleased to receive it in a few days and well packaged. When I wear it, it's pleasant enough but not as citrusy and fresh. I am thinking it's very unisex and more aftershave than perfume. It's still fresh and a nice summer scent to wear but I won't be getting it again.
on 17 August 2016
Lovely smell just doesn't last long quite disappointed with that not worth the money
on 4 June 2017
Excellent perfume
on 8 January 2014
I adore CK perfumes - articularl the One selection. I hoped I would like this as much as previous summer editions but lacked that freshness of previous
on 26 September 2013
Calvin Klein should bring back CK1 Summer (orange bottle) the smell always gets admired, I am often being asked what I am wearing and it lasts all day on me, not many do.
on 5 June 2010
This is reminiscent of 'New West' which I wore for years. Scent does not last all day, but is very fresh and not too heavy for hot summer days. Well packaged and swift delivery from the supplier.
on 25 July 2015
good fresh smelling fragrance
on 2 August 2014
Love CK Summer. Every time I wear it someone always says how nice I smell
on 29 May 2014
Love this perfume but can only get it on line. It's great for the summer and in the winter reminds me of those summer days. Delivery was quick - ordered it Sunday evening and got it by Wednesday.
on 19 April 2016
My favourite ck 1. Very citrusy.