on 30 May 2013
It took me a long time to decide on buying this watch. However, when I bought it I found out how amazing it was. It is a beautiful watch with a WOW factor. I have received loads of compliment and head turns on this watch. I strongly recommend
on 21 November 2013
I had seen this watch in a jewellers in York at almost twice the price. It arrived quickly and is a watch that can be worn for all occasions. Would definitely recommend it.
on 28 March 2016
I took ages to decide which Michael Kors watch i wanted, but i definitely made the right choice. This is a gorgeous looking watch, so many people have commented on it. It's very well made, and can be worn for work and play. I've worn this watch every day for almost a year, but you wouldn't know to look at it. Absolutely love it!
on 9 March 2014
Great watch, treated myself to it after finally finding a two tone gold and tortoise colour watch! Looks great and paid a decent value for money price. Well recommended. Extremely satisfied with my purchase.
on 25 January 2014
Been getting nice compliments on the watch. Would have preferred if the face wasn't so thick and huge! All in all, a nice fashion statement watch.
Good customer service too.
on 14 November 2013
I bought this watch for my wifes birthday as soon as she saw it the watch was on her wrist well before her birthday brilliant design
on 24 March 2014
Gucci, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana. I'd bought my wife all of them and while she'd loved the watches as pieces of jewellery, continually complained that she could never work out what the time was due to the relatively small sizes of the watch faces. Ten to four or, ten to five; both looked the same to her. So, I wanted a feminine looking designer watch that looked really stylish and had a decent size watch face. If you're reading this then, like me, you've probably discovered just how few attractive looking watches there are out there that fulfil these three simple criteria.
I have to admit to being nearly put off from buying this watch by a comment I read from one reviewer complaining that the gold on the wrist strap was wearing away. I'm so glad I didn't. Okay, so it's a 2011 design which accounts for the level of discount. But, it's also a stunning looking watch that my wife now wears to work every day without fail. Okay, she's only had it for three months so far but, it still looks as good today as it did when she opened the box. Buy it for your wife/girlfriend today; she'll love you for it.
on 27 January 2014
The kids got this for their mums birthday, anticipation filled the air as she unwrapped it, knew we were onto a winner when the tears started to flow from mum.
It's a lovely looking watch which you can wear dressed up or down.
Very pleased with the purchase.
on 9 January 2014
An awesome watch, looks even better in real, the delivery arrived as per scheduled. Great watch indeed, the only slight downside is the box it came in, the box was slightly damaged other than great product. Now let's see what happens with time, I have yet to wear it.
on 11 September 2016
Present for someone, she is really pleased with it, was something she was looking for anyway,
came in its own branded box, in its original wrappings to protect the watch glass, very well presented,well worth the price,
delivered well before ETA.

See one answered question