on 1 October 2013
Cheap way to stock up, I'm using this in my LG pocket photo fine, as the LG paper is significantly higher.

Wrapped in 10 papers, carrying a spare set is easy.

Will buy again once I've run out!
on 28 March 2014
Works perfect on LG Pocket Photo, but just remember to remove the blue sheet before inserting the paper.
(If i don't do this the printer doesn't work with this paper)
on 7 March 2016
I have the poloroid snap camera... i was unsure if these would work as they are in different packaging but im glad to say they do... much cheaper than normal... argos sell them for 15 pounds for 20 so 20 pounds for 100 is an absalute bargain... will definatly be makeing a repurchase !!!
on 14 May 2015
Works fine with LG Pocket printer (tested on PD251, as long as you use a blue "smart card" from an original LG pack of paper.
Printouts appear a little blue-ish, but can easily be corrected by using the "warm" filter in the app.
on 13 February 2015
Works with LG printer. Can use the blue sheet to clean the printer if you turn it upside down. I bet no one knew the prints are also stickers. You can peel the back off just like a sticker. I go through so much of it now making my own stickers.
on 3 June 2016
Works fine in my zip printer. Seems to so far take a couple of goes to get it to print, but prints look just as good as the zip printer paper. Only main difference is this paper seems thinner than the more expensive stuff.
UPDATE: The second pack I used said 'paper mismatch' and would not print. I luckily had a blue bar code from a zip pack and put that through first, now it prints. It does seem to be missing a small section at the top of the print (thin white bar), but for small sticker pictures I'm still happy with the quality.
on 17 November 2015
Excellent value for money - £20 for 100 shots is incredible for an instant camera. Usually the film is unjustifiably expensive and makes it difficult to enjoy the camera. However at this price/quality I will be able to enjoy taking endless photographs without feeling guilty.
on 4 July 2015
About seven out of my ten do not work at all. Get paper mismatch error message. What a waste of money. Didn't realise I had to get through my packs in record time to be eligible to return this rubbish
on 1 November 2014
Don't believe the negative reviews. This product wasn't out of date when I got mine. They were delivered faster than I expected, the price was the best & they worked fantastic. Better than my Lexmark 1270 printer that had lines across the pics. The only thing you need to know is to flatted the pics out inside a book for a while & if you're gonna use them as stickers you need to make sure you stick them onto a decent surface so the paper doesn't curl up. I found the best was a non-pourus thing like glass.
But they are best kept as mini sized pics so you can have pics of your kids with you or make a framed collage.
Either way, I've never seen the ink fade like it does on actual printer paper in your computer printer. I just hope in the future Polaroid make one that I can print out fridge magnets with. That would be awesome.
on 7 August 2016
I love this product, is totally the same to use these ones as the ones you buy for twice the price.
But I have to say that the price increased about 50% in comparison to my first purchase a week before.
Once I received a yellowish paper and they refund me with no question asked.
I'm very happy with this product but I think the price increased a lot.