Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 27 July 2011
Triple pack of Fireman Sam. I can only report on the purchase of this item which was easy to do, a very reasonable price and the goods arrived quickly and was perfectly packaged. More than that I cannot say because it was bought as a present for a little boy who is a huge fan of Fireman Sam, all I did was to re-address it and post it off. But it certainly was excellent service.
on 24 January 2012
I bought these for my 3 1/2 year old son (and 1 1/2 yr old daughter) after the other titles we had, had been played to death and I felt we needed some more variety. Having the older series with plastacine models (Let it snow & fun run, & Action stations the very oldest one), we had not seen these CGI ones & I hoped they wouldnt ruin the familiar characters. Not disappointed they have been watched countless times. They still carry forward the same characters (with a bit of modernisation), music from the older ones and the obligatory fire safety message in each episode which I like. I probly prefer the slightly older plastacine puppets format which i find slightly less annoying with more detail to the sets, but then its not designed for me its for my son who loves them all. Was a really good price on amazon & well worth it as a three pack.
on 2 January 2018
Brilliant .. thanks !!
on 13 August 2016
Great gift for my grandson who loves fireman Sam. He loves this DVD.
on 15 March 2017
My grandson loves it.
on 1 February 2017
Great dvd the little one loves it
on 2 November 2016
Bought for my grandson, watches it all the time. Thank you
on 18 February 2012
I purchased this for my little grandson,thinking perhaps he would enjoy it,and he is now absolutely the biggest Fireman Sam fan I know. He often asks to watch it, and once he is settled, silence reigns and his mum can have a quiet cuppa. I shall be buying more dvds about this little boys hero
on 24 October 2013
This is stuffed full of short adventures featuring the hero next door. My daughter loves it and even I have taken to watching it, they're such fun. For any Sam-worshippers out there, this is a great buy.
on 26 November 2012
Our 3 year old is obsessed with Fireman Sam so this 3 dvd pack is just perfect for him and works out as great value. He watches them over and over again and never gets tired of them. Would highly recommend.