on 30 August 2015
My son enjoyed every bit of this.
on 14 April 2017
Unbelievable. In just two days it was at my door. Fantastic service. Box in good shape, game manual included. Brilliant stuff.
on 10 June 2017
Really great condition. So happy with the game and it came with the original box too!
on 6 April 2017
It's a good game but for the price I don't think it's a good game to get.
on 28 October 2017
It's like all the other games except it's slightly cooler for some reason
on 7 April 2017
Unfortunately the game was faulty.
on 7 March 2017
very good.
on 1 December 2016
Fantastic remake. They've improved it so much, rather than just lazily polishing the graphics like a lot of remakes do these days. The pokewalker seems a bit gimmicky, and is also completely unnecessary to play the game. I bought just the game on its own.

The graphics are really well done, and even better is that the developers resisted the temptation to focus too much on graphics. People often complain about the lack of animations in Pokémon games, but I find animations end up slowing down battles and gameplay.

The storyline has been elaborated upon very nicely. So far I've only just finished the last gym in Johto and have already clocked up 30 hours, so there's plenty of life in this game, despite the high price. My only complaint would be that the Team Rocket angle could have been stretched out even further, but that's not something that bothers me much.

As for gameplay, there's nothing greatly new here in terms of battling, but then again that's not necessarily a bad point. Some double battles are included and some new moves as well, which is an improvement for me. The Pokedome contests are a fantastic addition, and a great way to earn some items that are hard to come by, as well as being competitive and fun in the process.

Overall, another fantastic Pokémon game, with the only real risk being that of repetitiveness, however unless you are completely new to Pokémon this shouldn't be an issue for you.
on 29 April 2010
Pokemon Soul Silver is a very good remake of the original (with nice bonuses to boot!!) Nothing much has changed i.e you are still a kid who goes out on an adventure on a poke-journey catching,battling,trading pokemon and so on... The thing that makes this a good remake (which is hard to come by) is the fact that the game wasn't 'enhanced beyond recognition' meaning all the good things from the original have been kept in; the pokegear system, day and night, and more gym leaders than you'd think etc... AND not only are the original qualities good but the added bonuses are also! The fact that ANY pokemon from ENTIRE pokedex can follow you (its almost pointless but) makes the whole experience more enjoyable. Pokethlon is great also!
Overall its a good game that certainly gets the 'older' players reminiscing (especially once you obtain a certain key item...) and it also gives the first-timers their moneys worth!! Pokemon, in general has always been one of those games you can spend hours upon hours on- and thats coming from a guy who DOESN'T have access to Wi-Fi yet!!! Even when you've 'completed the game' Soul Silver doesn't fail to impress with extra content. Definitely a must have for DS owners interested in adventure/rpg games (or not!). Dont knock it til you've tried it!!!!!
on 7 July 2010
I so love this game and I'm 32!!! I have never played Pokemon before, as I thought it was more for kids, but I was sucked in by the Pokewalker and OMG, I'm addicted! If I had more time I would be playing this non-stop, so if it's for a kiddy then make sure you keep an eye on how much time they spend playing!

I find there to be a lot in this game that is interesting for an adult, the characters are cute and there is something so addictive about getting your Pokemon to level up and to collect new species. So it is not just for kids at all!

If you like collecting and challenges that are not too scary, go for it! I love Animal Crossing and I love this. I just wish my DS could connect to my cable wifi :-(
33 Comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse