on 24 January 2011
This tool is very handy. Tested a few psu (power supply unit) works like a charm. Accidentally, dropped it twice but still working. Before I need to carry a spare psu and power cables just to troubleshoot the power supply but now all I need is this to test any power supply.Easy to use and easy to understand the instructions printed on it. Price is cheap for what its worth. I have no regrets buying this tool.
on 11 April 2014
Bought this to test my PSU, as I wasn't sure if it was the reason for my motherboard not powering up; has connectors to test every socket and LED's to show if it works. Was originally sceptical, but was very pleased in the end.
on 21 April 2011
What a great tool, I have had a spate of Power Supply's die on me recently, before buying this tester I would spend ages swapping power supply's over to find out if they were dead or not. Now it's just a quick plug into the PS tester and bingo, lights on, not the power supply, no lights, dead power supply, nothing could be simpler. Worth every penny!
on 5 February 2011
Has been very handy for quickly testing psu's.

Maybe not as thorough as a multimeter but beats dragging a spare psu around and tests all connections without the risk of electricuting yourself.

My only critcism is that it feels abit fragile and the connections are really tight, but for the price thats to be expected.
on 12 March 2011
Fully tests all connectors on the PSU. Helped me quickly sort dead/faulty psu's from the pile I had at home. I great tool for determining whether the PSU or Motherboard is at fault when a PC dies.
on 7 May 2013
Although the tester seems a bit `cheap and nasty` when you first open it, it works just as you`d want it to so nothing much to worry about.

I`ve dropped a star only because of it feeling not very substantial and I`m in a bad mood about something else.
on 20 March 2011
Excellent tool, does everything I want it to do, fits nicely into my tool bag.Able to test 20 & 24 pin ATX cable, SATA, IDE, an even floppy!!!!!!.
on 25 July 2013
A very useful device. Should have had one years ago.
Saves all the messing about trying to apply shorts between terminals.
on 16 June 2016
Variety of plugs is admirable but it can only tell if a rail isn't working or not and not if there is a voltage problem
on 29 November 2015
Great for the price! Highly recommended.