Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Black/White|Change
Price:£5.20+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2016
A nice soft warm mid weight scarf. My only complaint is that I believed that I was ordering a scarf that measured 110cmx150cm but it is actually 110cmx115cm. I am however keeping it because I like it and it is long enough to wrap around my head twice to keep my hair out of my eyes !
on 4 May 2017
Absolut mazing product, well happy with it but had to wash it several times in order for me to stop getting bits of cotton up my nose and in my mouth I know I have done that absolutely brilliant,

I would recommend this seller to anyone else who is interested in buying this product or any other products of this nature. Five star +definitely will use again
on 3 April 2017
Great
on 22 January 2016
it was a little short but i can still wear it cause im little being a women
on 19 July 2017
Great!!
on 25 February 2012
I bought my first Shemagh for snowboarding and loved it, thing was I ended up losing the thing and couldn't find a decent replacement until I managed to stumble upon a replacement from here.

These are thicker and heavier material than one of those scarfs you'll find out in some casual high street shop, which often sell small and very light, blow away material.

Worth paying the little extra to get this rather than the others that are on sale here for a better quality product. Material is denser and gives a much fuller and warmer look when pulled around the neck or face.

If you are looking the proper scarfs, even it's for a fashion accessory then it's worth getting this for the quality of the material alone.
on 19 November 2011
Very happy with it, keeps me warm during the cold winters in Sweden (and it should also help in dusty weather, although there isn't much chance of that here)
one thing though, the description says Black/Sand, that means Yellow, not Khaki like the picture would suggest. however i was expecting this and ordered this by choice :)
on 23 November 2013
I looked everywhere for this in the shops but i couldn't find it so i looked here, ordered it and i have to say it's better than i expected!! It's quite big and somewhat more thicker so it's really great for the winter!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!
on 7 July 2015
Not issue kit, a little lighter weight than that, but good for what I need it for. Washed it immediately and the colours didn't run and the cloth did not warp or twist. It's a good size.
on 16 May 2015
It says 'Wash before use', one important thing to note;
**Wash SEPARATELY before use!**

Some of my clothes are now greener than when they went in the washing machine! Luckily I'm not bothered about those things but it's worth mentioning.
Otherwise great kit. Folded diagonally and rolled up to use as a scarf it fills the gap under a motorcycle helmet nicely to help keep the wind noise down and the wind off my neck without being too warm.