on 7 January 2017
Seriously impressed with this DAC. I'm using it from my TV to stereo amp. It competes with my iFI iDSD which cost £160. I have to say when playing from the digital radio on the TV or from Spotify or iPlayer radio on Chromecast it's excellent. I'd say it's might sound a little warmer than my USB DAC, perhaps at the expense of top end definition. But it's a minute difference to my ears. I highly recommend this. To connect from TV to sound system using TOSlink, especially at a price of £17.99! Surely it can't be beaten.
on 25 October 2016
Enables modern DVD/Blu-ray player and Smart TV to connect to an older stereo system. No fuss installation used with fiber optical cable to Samsung 49" TV. Technical support from manufacturer also proved excellent.
on 1 July 2017
Just the thing for adding an old, but still awesome, Pioneer Amp & Denon Speakers to our modern TV!
on 20 April 2017
works fine
on 27 March 2017
Perfect
on 8 March 2017
Nice unit, works well.
on 25 April 2017
Brilliant convertor that solved a problem with a new TV
on 20 January 2013
It works and solved a problem that I didn't realise could be solved - good quality and works 100% as per my expectations. delivered quickly on standard delivery. highly recommended, bought with Neet® - 1m - TOSlink Digital Optical Audio Cable - LightWave DT4 pro FLX lead - SPDIF - Precision Digital Audio.
on 23 July 2017
Brilliant
on 8 November 2013
Swift delivery, great sound, very easy to set up. I should have bought this long time ago. I would recommend it