Style Name: FLUFF REMOVING|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 13 February 2015
Fabulous item and reasonable price as well. Can't really fault it. Highly recommend the seller. Postage cost is reasonable as well and item arrived on time.
on 24 May 2014
It does the job. Just make sure the piece of clothing is flat otherwise it will cut it. I'm very happy with my lint remover. It makes old jumpers look new.
on 5 February 2012
I am quite happy with this lint remover I used to have a much smaller one but this seem to be powerful and has 2 cutting levels, it has revived my wardrobe
on 19 May 2014
This is a handy gadget which has allowed me to reclaim a couple of the families favourite pure woollen jumpers . I keep it handy for when they bobble up .
on 31 August 2013
Effective and easy to use. Worked like a treat, on my old wool sweaters. Patience and enough time set aside are a must, but the results are as advertised.
on 11 April 2015
Not bad but, doesn't remove all the lint from my clothing. Not sure if this is because the motor isn't powerful enough or the blades aren't sharp enough.
on 27 December 2013
Used a number of different batteries and it still didn't work! I wish I had read the negative reviews before buying this. Don't bother with this product.
on 6 August 2015
Waited approx 2 weeks for delivery and when it arrived there were no instructions on how to use it and no information on what batteries to use. Useless.
on 10 February 2014
Was very cheap so can't complain. Does work but not brilliantly. Makes me wonder if I am not quite using it correctly but don't know as poorinstructions
on 1 August 2013
It does small jobs but don't expect too much. I managed to bring to life a couple of my baby son woolly jumpers but it won't cope with anything too big.