on 11 June 2017
This story is a very realistic view. The war in Afghanistan is very much out of view for most people and for most people there daily lives just go on the same day after day so to see an adaptation of what life is like for many ordinary people in Afghanistan it really opened my eyes to what is really going on over there.
One person found this helpful
on 10 January 2018
Pretty tedious, I fast forwarded a lot of it. It's kind of movie making with Lego blocks - 3mins of explosions, 2mins shouting and lots of pained expressions, etc, plus the plot comes out of a junior high classroom. I paid £3.45 to watch it. I'm not asking for my money back but I'd advise keep your three quid, there's got to be a better use for it!
One person found this helpful
on 4 February 2016
Özgür topraklar kalincaya dek savaş cikarilir, sonrada filmi yapilir. Gerçek ise filmlerde vicdan rahatlatmak içinmi !
Yeni savaş olucak toprakların ,insanlarını uyandirmak içinmi?
Demeki neymiş, birilerinin emeğini, diğerleri yemeden zengin olunmuyormuş. Greet movie. Thanks
on 9 December 2015
The pace never lets up in this film which is set immediately following the fall of Saddam Hussein's Iraq, as the weapons inspection team, led by Mat Damon, seek the fabled WMD. It's all there. The misery, the confusion, the politics, the plotting, the despair and finally, the realization that 'we were had'.
on 22 April 2018
Partner loves Matt Damon and hadn't seen this one. He loved it. Brilliant and arrived so quickly.
on 25 September 2016
Didn't realise I'd seen it before.fine good story.wellacted.deceitful plot unrelable intelligence,
on 3 October 2017
Good story line, looking back at the fun and games of George and Tony's W M D. Action packed and if I had understood the rest of the dialogue ( a bit quick for me ) I would have given it five stars.
on 3 August 2017
Great item fast delivery thanks
on 20 August 2017
FANTASTIC FILM & ACTING !! MAGIC !!
on 28 October 2017
No it was in bloody french