Customer reviews

Anything That Gets You..
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 November 2010
I'm surprised that this is the first review. Anyway, this is a must buy for anyone interest in quality electronic music. Reviewers of the genre have heavily praised the second album by Edge of Dawn, with the first being on par. Frank Spinath is sometimes better known for his collaboration with another German group, Seabound. I personally think that EOD have a different feel in their songs, with Spinath hitting top notch lyrics that make you listen again and again. Buy it and don't look back.
on 14 January 2012
My first mp3 downloaded album, the whole process was very straight forward, I also thought that it would be a typical MP3 @128...but no the quality is a lot higher than that, it's very good.
The album came to my interest because of hearing Seabound tracks via internet radio,then hearing the track Lucid Dreams inspired me to buy this album. I'm glad I did buy this.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse