Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 February 2012
Just to clear it up, the quote is:

'imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.'

Plus the poster is brilliant, fantastic quality and well packaged. No problems at all.
11 Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 July 2012
This poster is just great. I have it up in my room, and it just draws you in! I recommend it. the size is really good too! You will not be disappointed :)
on 9 May 2012
What first attracted me to this poster was the image, the fury of colours that the nebula contained.

But the quote, subtle as it is, adds a lot to the poster, because imagination is indeed what makes us capable of encircling the whole world with our thoughts.

The size of the poster is big enough to really make you notice it, and I managed to use it to mask a nasty mark on my wall from an old sticker that wouldn't come off.

The print quality is great and the tube it came in helped protect it.
A five star nebula poster!
on 4 September 2011
Absolutely stunning colours, a quotation that makes you think, a really good size, nice substantial paper, comes securely and neatly packaged in a tube. I adore it. It'll make my university room look amazing.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2013
The product is good; A good size with a good print. However, perhaps the most tedious thing about ordering this item, is how it took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive for me. I had a look on Amazon, and I had been told that 'the posters should arrive by the 31st October' when I had placed my order around the 30 of September! Otherwise, the product is good!
on 2 November 2013
A very colourful poster to brighten up the room, also a great quote too.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

I would recommend highly, great quality poster, i am very pleased with my purchase.
on 21 December 2011
Arrived promptly and well packaged.
Was initially hesitant to buy it as product description didn't say what the quote actually was (and can't read from image) - but pleased with the product.
on 20 February 2014
A nice, big poster with excellent resolution, no obvious pixelation seen. Resolution is high and very clear, price of the poster itself is very cheap, but shipping can be a bit expensive.

Packaging was very well done, came in a very solid cardboard tube, arrived extremely promptly, so it can be said that the delivery cost is well worth it.
on 13 June 2016
Really great high quality wall paper. Currently have it up on my bedroom wall. The paper quality is thin but it's not too cheap and has definitely not lost it's colour even though it's been facing the sun for such a long time. I would definitely recommend this wallpaper company!
on 1 March 2016
I was searching for a large poster that would liven up my dull white bedroom wall and this one was perfect! Bright colours, great quote and space, what's not to like! Happy when it arrived quickly and well packaged, poster is very high res and professional looking :)