Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: White (blanc / Platinum)|Change
Price:£59.65 - £121.99

on 13 January 2011
I was really pleased with these Trainers, they are so comfotable and extremely good quality, i can not believe how little i paid for them , the best bargain ever, i find it hard to get my size 3.5 ( 36 european ) so i am really happy that they fit great!
on 22 August 2014
I am a size 5 but I got the 5.5 as I read they were a small fit, I think I could have been ok with the size 5 though, I don't really mind as I like to wear two pairs of socks anyway for extra cushioning and they are quite hard, which I don't mind either because the support is much better that way,and they are not that much bigger that I'm tripping up or my feet look huge or anything, and they do soften up once your running about a bit, I feel much more confident playing tennis now as there is no slipping on court at all in these, I think they are very good quality and the lateral support is excellent.
on 12 December 2014
The look was just what I wanted, very white but sadly, I should have listened to the other reviews which warned of the tight fit!
I am a size 4 but could not even get the trainer past my toes it was that tight!! Don,t know what size you would have to order for it to fit! Shame, nice looking footwear!
on 11 December 2014
This is the third pair of K Swiss trainers that I have bought and I love them. So comfortable, durable, supportive of the foot, etc. Everything that I need in a pair of trainers, but.... the toe has become sharper or more pointy. I have a rather square foot, so any narrowing at the toe squashes my toes and of course hurts my foot and I end up with blisters. I would love to stay with the brand but if I cannot find a style within the brand that has a squarer toe, I shall have to change my brand. In the post above which asks How does this product fit - I selected moderately small - I was not referring to the size. I bought size 7 and they fit me exactly as they should, it is only the toe fit that I have a problem with. This is my foot problem and not a problem with the shoe.
on 18 December 2012
These trainers are great. I would recommend them to anyone. When I first got them I thought they were a bit snug but I realised that they were a perfect fit after wearing for a couple of hours. Great quality. Will be buying another pair when these eventually give up. Had them for ages and still going stong.
on 8 July 2013
I've bought K Swiss tennis shoes before which were very comfortable and lasted a long while, these new tennis shoes didn't disappoint. Lovely and comfortable straight away, and they do half sizes! I'm normally 6 but always order 61/2 always fit nice.
on 5 June 2014
These are the best tennis shoes I have ever had. K-swiss are a brilliant make and these shoes on court are very stable (when others slip on wet courts, the grip on these hold). Very comfortable and supportive. Excellent service from supplier.
on 17 March 2014
Have only worn these shoes once for tennis so far but they seem excellent. Good grip on your feet as well as on the court and just as comfy at the end of the game, even though first time on. They seem to be very good value for money but will I play better??
on 26 December 2012
I play tennis 3 or 4 times a week and buy a new pair of shoes each year. I find K-Swiss very comfortable and give good support. I have recommended these to others at my club who have also bought them and been pleased with them as they are excellent value for money.
on 21 February 2012
Beautiful yet comfortable tennis shoes - a delight to wear. Reasonable price for quality tennis shoes. Delivered promply too so I will recommend to my friends,