on 26 September 2013
amazing work. This album is one of the best I have listened to in the last year - yes I bought it quite late, but that's because I did not really think this would be so awesome. Well, big mistake I guess.
Anyway, the songs are really nice, powerful and sometimes even very passionate. It is easy to listen to while drawing doing other stuff. Also the story is quite lovely.
on 4 September 2010
Maybe it's just me, as going by the other reviews everyone seems to love this album. For me Avantasia have gone in a cheesy hard rock direction and moved away from the epic power metal that was Metal Opera part 1 and 2. I've given this CD a good few listens and I just can't get into it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 February 2017
all good thanks
on 6 August 2016
All perfect
on 20 August 2013
The title accurately sums up this album, it just isn't great.

Dying for an Angel is the single you probably heard. I am a big fan of avantasia but this album just didnt stand out for me sadly.

We are all different of course, but I don't think you will be amazed by this album whoever you are....
on 6 February 2016
Brillant album
on 10 March 2014
Arrived promptly and in great new condition, sealed.
The album itself isn't the best one by Avantasia. Angels of Babylon is probably better but still great.
on 31 May 2013
Tobias reached perfection and created a masterpiece odd at the conclusion of this trilogy. In addition, this box is very good and has everything you might want one duh. Show piece for sure!
on 14 February 2016
Awesome band and great guest singers
on 15 August 2015