Customer reviews

on 3 February 2014
I bought this hat mainly on price but on reflection when seeing and wearing this it's really just cheap tat. Doesn't look very good when worn ,wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
One person found this helpful
on 1 February 2013
Bought this for my husband as our children were embarrassed by the one he was wearing to take them to school. It fits, keeps his head warm and suits him. Our children are now proud to walk with him! Result.
on 5 April 2013
these were bought out of neccesity as i work in a vey cold enviroment and to have the old bonce toasty warm is bliss.
a very good value for money item would recomend to anyone
on 3 June 2016
Quick delivery. Warm and comfortable.
on 2 March 2016
Warm hat
on 26 March 2016
Does the job
on 20 October 2011
Bought it for winter. Very good quality for the price. Fast delivery. Highly recommend to anyone, looking for something good and cheap.
on 23 December 2010
I was looking for a warm hat for the winter weather that really would keep my head warm. I should start by saying that I am bald so really feel the cold weather on my head. I already had a thinsulate "Bronx" style hat and knew how warm that kept my head. Problem was that whenever I took that hat off I always had to adjust it before putting it back on as it was two layered and would become uneven whenever removed (really tiresome procedure after a while). It occurred to me that the ideal situation would be a beanie because it has no overlapping rim and would retain its shape whenever removed, however I have found in the past that beanies don't give the same protection that my Bronx hat did.
This hat has something that other beanies don't, an extra "thinsulate" layer stitched inside to provide that extra insulation I need. As a result I never use anything else now and it looks good too in an understated way covering all my head (ears and back of neck included) too.
So, if you are bald or just feel the cold on your head and want a simple solution buy this product, you won't regret it.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2011
I bought this as a gift for a man and was pleased with it's quality and excellent price. It does the job and was worth the money thanks.
on 8 January 2011
i dont really wear a hat but with the cold weather we had i decided to try one off these it was very warm and fitted ok iam very happy with it