on 28 May 2017
OK!
on 6 January 2011
I bought this case after my lovely Mum dropped my shiny new N900 on a gravelly car park and damaged the screen :( I knew after having it repaired I could take no more chances!

I researched the net well before choosing, and I knew the case was a little clumsy with regards to texting (because the flap opens down below the keyboard) but for protecting the phone, it does the job brilliantly.

yes it does make the phone bigger in your pocket, and makes it look clumsy when you bend the case back to hold it to your ear on a phone call, but for me, I don't care. I have had 3 previous N Series phones and all have had similar cases, so I am well used to it. I'm not bothered what I look like, so long as my lovely handset is protected, and it is!

It looks very stylish, despite not actually being leather, but it is made of some other hardwearing material, and after 8 months of use, still looks brand new (as does my phone thanks to this case!). It also has a debit card holder built into the front cover which is a nice touch. The clips secure the phone at the sides (with the phone in landscape position) but do not interfere with the sliding mechanism of the phone at all. I had read that some people experienced paint wear on the phone wear the clips had rubbed, but I have had no such problems. I can only speak as I find.

Would I recommend it? Absolutely! And in the horrible event I lost my phone (!) I would buy another in a heartbeat for it's replacement.

5 stars from me. Very happy customer.
on 20 July 2010
Very Niceish-ok... would prefer the strap on case to be on the other side of the phone (to close/open on the opposite side).

Product Link:
on 28 May 2012
When I ordered it, I was a bit sceptical about genuineness but it was over when it arrived with genuine Nokia packaging. It is very hard case so it is very useful for my expensive phone. It came with small pocket (though not very spacious) so I can fit my Oyster card and it swipes ! Since, it is original Nokia product so it came with all necessary cuts in hard-case to accommodate charger, earphone and other cables without keeping phone out of the case so even more handy. I would definitely recommend to everyone, however, Seller can provide some more pictures on website so that customer can be more confident before buying.
on 11 October 2011
I bought one of these cases in mid February. Great case, protects the phone well, allows access to all controls etc. Unfortunately 8 months later its a cardboard mess... Would have hoped for better durability from an official Nokia one. That said it was a great case while it lasted so considering buying another one for the next 6 months!
on 24 May 2014
dont buy, its cheaply made with glue that will fail within 3-4 months, avoid if you enjoy buying quality items