Customer reviews

Size: 36 Kapseln|Style: 3 Coffee Types|Change

VINE VOICEon 27 April 2013
It's small, neat and looks good and to a large extent fits the bill for us; my wife and I both drink different Nespresso coffees and this gives us a way of easily getting at our preferred tipple.

However, the wire-bending isn't very accurate and only the centre column can hold onto the coffee pods at the very top; on the edges the top section just drops any pods placed there straight out. It's crazy really, it only needed the columns to be a few mm longer or just bent more accurately. This means it holds 4 less pods than advertised.

What does redeem it a little is that I've still not seen anything quite like it and at the price we paid I couldn't really be bothered to send it back. We liked the size so we kept it, so it JUST scrapes three stars.
on 2 August 2017
Delivered on time box a bit crushed , great swivel action so you can choose your pod , easy to load really looks smart and expensive next to my coffee machine I have limited space in my kitchen and this is perfect
on 6 August 2014
As per the other reviews, only a put 5 in each slot as the sixth one will fall out. Other than that it looks good alongside the machine. Especially when you have different flavours on show. OK so I am a snob.
on 7 April 2017
Happy with it but as previously suggested, if you put 6 capsules in, the top one can be knocked out very easily. Really should be a 30 capacity product.

Still, small and neat.
on 16 March 2017
perfect for storing and displaying those pods.
on 12 May 2011
This is a good value capsule holder which looks nice too. My only problem is that the capsules placed in the top level are not holding very tightly and in one of the columns they are actually falling off. So the item I received can hold 34 rather than 36 capsules. Still find it a good value though compared to what you have to pay for similar product from other suppliers.
on 15 June 2017
What is the world coming to when your custom-designed Nespresso pod holder lets you down? I don't know what I am going to do. How will I cope with the repeated disruption to my life as the top pod falls mockingly from its niche? I do try not to feel hurt or dispossessed, or should I say Nespressodessed. Perhaps, as in life, I should accept that pods come in packs of ten so should only expect to fill each slot with five each side, not the six as promised. Another dream has left me. All hope has gone.
on 8 November 2012
I'm really happy with this purchase. It's a fab little holder for my Nespresso pods & looks great in my kitchen. I would say that it fits 30 pods comfortably - not the 36 they advertise - but that's no great problem to me. I would definitely recommend.
on 17 April 2011
Excellent value - just as pictured and described - an ideal and handy way to store my capsules. Many thanks.
on 2 September 2012
Like the other reviews state, it does the job well, albeit they should change the design or market it as a 30 capsule holder. Nothing is gained by making it 36. There are 10 capsules in a sleeve of Nespresso, so three sleeve fit woonderfully in it. Why take out 6 more to make it look poorly designed.

Think of it as a 30 capsule holder and you will be very happy with it. Excellent rack, especially for the price!