Customer reviews

on 20 July 2013
This product is exactly what I have been looking for. It does exactly what you would expect.

Pros -

- Every cable size I have used has been supported very well.

- The adhesive back seems to be holding very well. It doesn't feel like it will be budging any time soon.

- Multiple cables can be housed in each slot.

Cons -

- I think the price is a bit steep for what the product is.
review image review image review image
on 30 June 2013
This item appeared to do the job as described but failed very quickly, when both the two pieces failed to adhere to their positions, thus making the item useless.
on 13 July 2016
I bought Cablox in an attempt to tidy up my PC cables at my desk. Cablox is surprisingly easy and a great start for people getting into cable management.

You can use Cablox to redirect cables, keep cables out of sight or reduce the length of a cable by winding though the pegs.

The pegs themselves are very sturdy yet flexible, you can pass approximately 3 thin cables (USB wire) across each other or one thick cable such as a power lead. I have had no pegs break on me even though I have reused the Cablox for different cable setups.

The only problem I can across is that the adhesive that you stick to your table did not last very long, after just 3 months I had to use superglue to keep it stuck to the table.

Overall a very good product, see my photos for examples of how I use Cablox with a mounted extension lead !
review image review image
on 29 May 2015
Cable management is one of those things you can never be bothered to do, and most cable management devices actually make the place look more cluttered than before.

These little beauties on the other hand do not, they work a treat and have removed EVERY single cable under my desk out of sight. I mainly got a few of these when I got a puppy and I didn't want him eating all my wires, but seeing what they have done I would have got a few packs in a heart beat before if I knew.

Jut be wary not to overlaod the cablox, I put a few heavy wires on and after a while the sticky back was just not strong enough and it feel. Doesn;t matter too much though, I just put 4 screws in them to mount instead, and they are going nowhere now!

Highly recommenced product!
on 13 September 2013
So easy to run any thickness of cable, and they are easily accessible too if you need to remove anything.

Would have given it 5 stars if the Cablox mini was available too.
on 24 January 2013
I like the idea and for the first couple of months it held fine, unfortunately all the cablox I installed fell off (5). I had them upside down under the desks with a good amount of cables but the glue between the sticky pad and the cablox itself failed, leaving the sticky pad stuck to the table. Will not purchase any more until this issue is fixed.
on 24 October 2015
These are just OK. What lets them down is the sticky pads don't hold for long. They need to use a stronger glue for this many cable tracks.
on 11 November 2012
I've tried all sorts of cable tidy systems and this is the best although not necessarily the cheapest (you get what you pay for).
on 18 July 2016
I know these seem steep for what they are, but they're so detrimental to my cable management that I don't regret buying them one bit. The adhesive is extremely strong, as well as the plastic, and they can accommodate so many cables without buckling. I even managed to squeeze a few HDMIs through there! Bit of a tight fit, though.

Either way, best solution for cable networking.
on 2 February 2013
I've just put these on the back of my desk and fiddled all the mess of cables of various sizes into them, they all went in easily and I am amazed at how they hide them all. I hope they stick all right as they are not fixed to the underside at all so they aren't under much strain but they seem to be fine so far. I'd buy these again, they are terrific, a brilliant idea..