Top critical review
28 people found this helpful
Buyer beware - this caught fire.
on 29 September 2013
Worked fine for the first few weeks I had it but then suddenly stopped working in the middle of recharging my iPhone 4s. No light, no warning. i assume it was out of charge so plugged it in and seconds later I smelled burning plastic and saw smoke coming out of it. A section of the pack had melted and fortunately I managed to pull the cable out at the mains, but not before burning my hand trying to move it.
The sellers were quick to refund me but strangely didn't offer a replacement - is this a common problem I wonder?
Please be careful with this and if you do buy one - don't leave it charging unattended.