on 13 September 2014
I wanted a pack of colours in pairs and these come as 10 separate colours. When I asked for 5 pairs they sent me 2 packs of 10 for the same price so i could 'double up'. They are small and sparkley and are well made. I am so allergic to all metals that I have to use surgical steel and am wearing this as normal 'stud earings' in my lobes with no allergy issue at all. They are comfortable and pretty and amazing value I would heartily recommend
on 14 March 2015
Love these labrets. Enough choice of colours to match any mood or outfit. Wear them in my tregus piercing. Find easiest way to put them in is to unscrew the jewel from a spare bar, then screw it onto the bar in your ear. This way the hole in the jewel is correctly lined up for screwing onto the bar. Very reasonably priced. Would definitely purchase again Thank you.
on 2 November 2015
Excellent product. Ordered for my tragus. At first I thought they would be too small but they fit amd are quite snug... no long bar sticking out. I have sensitive skin and a week later, these seem to be ok still. V.happy with the bargain : )
on 1 June 2015
I'm sure I purchased these a very long time ago but have ordered them again they came this morning 1st June I only ordered them on Friday. Very fast delivery good items I have my lower lip and tragus pierced so these should last a while. Pretty little things they are. Very impressed by them Defo buy again :)
on 19 January 2014
Brill, I love them! fit perfect think I just gt the standard size they send but like a say they fit me perfect and all different colours too :) quik delivery really pleased would deffo order again.
One person found this helpful
on 30 June 2016
Perfect. The amount I kept losing. Brilliant for new piercing's.
I would recommend them.
on 17 June 2014
Great value for money and pretty colours, The steel circle at the back is a bit small and causes some discomfort but you can where one for a day or 2 and the gems can be put on a better quality bar. Still good value!
on 24 September 2015
I really love these earrings! the bar is easy to insert and take out and the bar is a good size. the ball of the earrings dont come loose which is good because the colours are really nice and vibrent! I love the variety of colours too! I can swap and change studs to match my outfits! For the price of this item, you really get your money's worth! Great purchase!
on 27 May 2015
Item as described & arrived quickly. Next time I'll order a smaller size as just a bit too long for my ear. Love the variety of colours.
on 11 May 2014
Really lovely purchase, I think these are great value for the money. I have found them easy to put in and they look great.
One person found this helpful