on 10 March 2017
After purchasing a traditional green powder and being unable to move past the revolting taste, I decided to wimp out and give a flavoured variety a try. So far I've had this alone in a smoothie and also mixed it in with some Chirpy Choca Mocha Super Protein and it was great both ways. I don't think I would really enjoy this just mixed with water but I will give it a go.

Although slightly earthier when just mixed with almond milk, a banana, and spinach, it still tasted good and has made a highly undrinkable product (for my tastebuds anyway) totally drinkable meaning I can now reap its benefits! I will purchase this product again and will also try out the other flavors!
on 26 August 2016
Well if there was ever an urgh taste and smell this is it. I was using in smoothies but realised I was just prolonging my agony so I now mix with a little water in a shot glass so I can knock it back and get it over and done with. I have seen benefits with my overall sense of well being and although it is swampy by sight, smell and taste it is worth it. It's a decent size tub too, plus comes with a scoop to get the right amount you need. So in conclusion I recommend because of the health benefits I have personally noticed but it does taste urgh!
on 3 January 2017
Use this every day to get my essential nutrients in. by itself in water it's a bit earthy / raw cacao taste (not bad but takes some getting used to), added into porridge though it gives the porridge some extra bite and makes it feel like more of a meal in the morning - which it is given the extra nutrients delivered by the superfood!
on 12 August 2014
Not to difficult to dilute with water although quite gritty and I can't drink it with water only as the taste of the green stuff comes through too much and it is nice although the berry flavour is quite nice.

My solution to this flavour is to drink it with 200ml of organic oat milk or with a small bottle 250ml of Organic Riazhenka milk, delicious. Another good one where the taste almost goes away is to mix it with organic apple and cranberry juice from Grove Organic or similar brand. In any case, don't dwell on it, drink it quickly so the effect starts asap and the strange taste won't last that long.

I have taken this for about 20 days now and I think I feel better overall but that remains to be proven. I alternate between the chocolate flavour and this one as I don't want to drink chocolate everyday.

I would buy again.
on 4 January 2018
I am not going to lie, it looks a bit like pond sludge and tastes... how can I put this politely... interesting. BUT I have to say I really do feel better and more vibrant when I take it. I don't necessarily take it all the time, but sometimes in the winter I have also found that when I've had colds or felt grotty, if I take this immediately and drink it morning, lunchtime and before bed, I do feel better more quickly. I don't know if this will help anyone, but I found that I just couldn't face drinking a glass full of it as recommended. I did, however, find a good workaround. I get a little expresso cup that I can't see through and mix the recommended amount with a little bit of water, knock it back quickly like a shot, then drink the rest of the water allowance straight afterwards. I hope that helps
on 2 February 2015
To be able to drink this, I have to have it in a very berry dense smoothie. You still get the odd green taste, and the smoothie does end up brown. Of all the food supplements I have tried, it isn't necessarily the worst tasting, but it definitely isn't palatable mixed in something mild. I managed once to drink it mixed in water very quickly, but never again. It does NOT taste nice, but the taste when mixed with real berries is alright. I've had the odd smoothie that has actually been enjoyable, but there remains an odd after taste that is hard to shake. I recommend this product, as it is far preferable to many supplements, but don't be fooled into thinking that it is going to taste like a dream! I think the contents of the product are fab, and the taste is an improvement of your straight up chlorella or spirulina that just over powers everything. They've done the best with a bunch of bad tasting food. As a side note, I have also tried the chocolate, and this flavour is much more adaptable in smoothies and I prefer it much more.
on 18 December 2016
Finally a green drink that doesn't taste like hideous pond water: it has a nice berry flavour mixed with water and isn't overpowering. Also like that it comes with a spoon so you get the right amount every time. While nothing on it's own is a miracle worker of course, I'm definitely noticing an improvement in my energy levels (been using this a couple weeks now). I've also read that wheatgrass is great for gums, so I swirl it around a bit when drinking. Find this a good way to start the day, certainly more pleasurable than taking a tablet. For all these reasons I feel it's well worth the price and will continue buying it.
on 13 January 2018
Quick delivery and well packaged. We add this to our bottled drinking water in the morning- probably not the entire recommended amount- we eat a varied diet and I wanted to try it. It does not exactly dissolve completely but a shake of the bottle before drinking helps keep everything suspended and it tastes alright at the dose we use. Good for what it is.. we shall see if there are any long term effects eventually.
on 19 January 2015
I have been taking this choc drink powder for about 6 months and haven't looked back. Before the six months I got colds and coughs continuously and was beginning to think my immune system was down. I take this religiously every day and have not caught anybodys cold or horrid bugs. So yes I love it, and love being healthy. xx
on 14 February 2018
Have been using this every morning for a couple of weeks now and will continue without issue. I have this first thing mixed with 300ml water and it's easy to drink, don't mind the taste at all and in the summer I'll prob add to my breakfast smoothie. I probably need to continue using this for a few more weeks to feel the benefits, but it's complementing my current lifestyle and diet. It's replaced my morning espresso and protein mix without any detrimental impact on my instant energy levels and much more nutrient packed.