Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 April 2016
I purchased this Dora Leap Pad game for my 6 year old son for a little over £5 from Amazon and felt it was really good value, especially considering that on Leap Frogs website they charge around £15-£20 for the game in app form. Specifically I got the game as I have been working to encourage my son to want to learn Spanish as I grew up myself speaking it. In the game you get calls from children around the world calling to ask Dora for help as Swiper has come to their country to steal an item of importance. The Map tells you how to get there - citing well known landmarks in that country. You then point out where these locations are on the map (much like how the tv show is done). Very much like the tv show in so many ways, avoiding obstacles down a river, answering questions to build things etc. If your child likes Dora they will love this game as it is so similar to the show. Also I am impressed with the locations chosen to learn about there is a great level of variety and shows just how different the world is in culture and in look, weather etc. Felt for a little over £5 it was excellent! My son is enjoying it and spontaneously told me about the river nile the other day - so he must be learning (but we'll keep that a secret!)
on 31 March 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 26 July 2017
excellent recommend
on 22 April 2016
For grand-daughter!
on 28 April 2017
Everyone was as expected did not return any item
on 27 May 2015
as described. thanks
on 3 August 2017
just what I was looking for
on 20 January 2017
Got this game for a brilliant price and I'm glad, it's a little co placated for my four year old boy but he does enjoy it and with a bit of help explaining certain puzzles, he is well away.
on 9 April 2011
My daughter had this before she went made on Dora, but she still loved playing it. She picked up many Spanish words and surprised me after one session (she can play it by herself - there's no text to read) by singing the Alphabet song at me for the first time!
10/10
on 2 November 2011
When my daughter talks abou ther Leapfrog Leapster Explorer she refers to it as her "Dora Game" and she has some other games too. It is a lot of fun and educational. She never gets tired of it.