Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 1 July 2011
My son is 3 and we have to sit with him to teach him how to operate the game. Once he has got his confidence he is then happy to play alone. Very good learning toy for world knowledge.
on 4 November 2015
Brilliant game. Its teaching me let alone my 5 yr old. Hes learning about the different continents and countries, special things about the places, its fascinating. He has to fly around the world picking up things and finding items and delivering them to other places, along the way learning different facts and information. Not a great description maybe but it really is very good. Ideal for 5-6 yr olds
on 23 February 2012
hours and hours of fun,i have learnt more about the world in the last month than i have in my 38 years,my daughter ( who's 3years) loves it and can whizz round the world in seconds knowing exactly where she's going,very easy to use and thoroughly educational!
on 29 May 2012
great game my 3 year old loves it very educational my older sons loved it too the only downfall are these games are a bit expensive
on 23 February 2012
Got a bit of a shock at first when we opened up package and it said it was for "leapster only" but thankfully it fits in the leappad explorer too... The game itself is good with lots of educational facts.
on 11 April 2012
Great game. Very educational for me as well as my six year old. Fun and learning all in one. Easy to use and to understand.
on 17 March 2012
Great game for my son. Very educational for ages stated. My son has only just turned five a struggles a little and often says it's too boring!! But I'm sure when he gets to grip with it, he'll love it like his others
on 13 April 2016
I bought this for my daughter and it was never looked at and it is still sat in its box
maybe it will be of use one days

Over all i cant leave a good review as i have not had the game running in the leadfrog device
on 12 February 2012
I bought this game for my daughter who is 6 years old, I can't say a lot as she only received this game yesterday, but as far as I know she likes it a lot and said she has learned a lot already!
on 6 February 2014
Bought for our 3 year old Boy for Christmas to go with is Leap Frog Ultra, he doesn't play with it as much as the other games but will probably understand it and find it more interesting as he gets older.